Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept

Okamibanshu88

Destra-female

Base Statistics Health 90.0 (250.0 at rank 30) Power 150.0 (250.0 at rank 30) Armor 20.0 Shield Capacity 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30) Sprint Speed .6 Stamina 80 Polarities 4x 17px-Ability.png
2x 19px-Bar.png Aura Polarity 19px-Bar.png

Ability 1: Screech-Cause a demented savage screech to ring the minds of Destra's enemies damaging their health and stunning them briefly *Max level sends out a small area of effect Screech to nearby enemies*

Ability 2: Sacrifice-Used in conjuction with Master control, Destra can sacrifice her dominated *in the case of two it kills both, no choice* to heal and buff her sheilds back to full stats.

Ability 3: dominion-short ranged stun ability. Shuts down opponents ability to think on their own for a short time causing them to stop all attacks and movement. *max level extends range*

Ability 4: Master control-This ability allows Destra to dominate the mind of any one apponent buffing their sheilds and leath to maximum.(as in fully healing and restoring sheilds) The dominated opponent will stay under Destras control until they are killed, the dominated will stay next to Destra like two land sentinels. *Max gives Destra 2 dominated opponents*

I'll hopefully *if i figur eit out* be deleteing my other warframe ideas. I gave this one a lot of thought and i feel this is unique to the point that its not like the other warframes around. I have always loved tamer class characters, and thats how i thought up Destra.

Edited by Okamibanshu88

Pretty cool idea overall, although her ulti actually sounds on the weak side, maybe have her dominate more, or greatly buff the dominated's damage.

And I probably give her a different 2. The sacrifice thing seems a little pointless.

Edited by ShadowCore67

Pretty cool idea overall, although her ulti actually sounds on the weak side, maybe have her dominate more, or greatly buff the dominated's damage.

And I probably give her a different 2. The sacrifice thing seems a little pointless.

hmm, dunno how do you mean more powerful? I've been edited a lot for going a tad to over powered. With the energy mod you can nearly double your energy so as soon as her minions die, she can get two more instantly. And sacrifice is basically a self heal/buff. I thought it fit. Perhaps keep it as is, but it kills nearbye enemies, only heals if the enemy dies?

Think about how the enemy AI act, or how Nekros' ult works and how effective those shadows are. Her ult sounds like a much more toned down version of Nekros' ult other than the dominated are actual enemies, they last until dying, and can be sacrificed.

Sacrifice could be better if it gives you a decent damage buff or applies to the entire squad of Tenno.

The combination of the two abilities is a good concept, but should be buffed. With the way you have it now, in order to use the combo, it would cost at least 125 energy (depending on your desired energy costs)  just to replenish your shields and health. That's why I suggest making sacrifice give more to you such as damage or a team buff.

Edited by ShadowCore67

Starting to get better than before. Just some input that i have.

1. None of Warframe abilities are reliant on each other. Some have synergy but still usable without depending on other ability. 2 and 4 can be combined into 4. If one die,you get health and shield. You can get it twice if they died on different time.

2.1 & 3 seems like it has nearly the same function

3.Sprint Speed is game breaking indeed. 1,5 is a speed of common warframe when buffed by Volt's Speed. If this Warframe gets buffed by Speed and rush, it might ended up slower as most of the time will be spent trying to get out of a corner or diving into pit.

yeah the speed was suppose to be reverse. .5 or something about there. i had the speeds messed up. Was thinking higher was slower my bad. I'll fix that after this post. But my idea was for a more combine idea on the warframe. the abilities would work in tandum to give you maximum potential. I do like the idea of buffing the team instead of healing the tenno. That could work better. But i feel the sacrifice ability would be useful. perhaps as was stated only one of the two dies instead of both.  And the whole dominate them until they die, lets be realistic. If it was otherwise, we've all see the confusion nyx can cause...their idiots. Its like setting a storm trooper against another storm trooper. No one's gunna die, they can't hit crap. This way they basically become ground sentinels and focus on attacking only. and i see what you mean about the one and three abilities. Instead how about a simple 'oops' type moment for the characters. Screech causes them pain and they fire their weapons off randomly damaging any friendly or enemy units hearbye. On heavies could make them activate the ground pound ability, could knock down allied unites.