Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uncaught Exception Thrown In Shutdown Function.

tinyrodent

When I mouse over any forum member's name, the following error message appears:

Uncaught exception thrown in shutdown function.

MongoException: The MongoId object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor in session_write_close() (line 3355 of /var/www/live/includes/bootstrap.inc).

MongoException: The MongoId object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor in session_write_close() (line 3355 of /var/www/live/includes/bootstrap.inc).

That is what you get when you try to quote someone. and after replying to a topic the post i crated turns into random code. Impossible to copy pasta but ill screenshot it Here: Warframesiteerror_zps21e3b7b2.png

Edited by Marabunta5

does

That is what you get when you try to quote someone. and after replying to a topic the post i crated turns into random code. Impossible to copy pasta but ill screenshot it Here: Warframesiteerror_zps21e3b7b2.png

teststts

We're looking into this -- we had some downtime recently that may have left a bad cookie in your browser; could you please try purging your browser history of cookies in the meantime?

I cleared cookies for Warframe domain but it did not resolve the problem. The site is completely inaccessible from IE8 now, main page gives this message:

Error

Error messageWarning: Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer in drupal_session_start() (line 287 of /var/www/live/includes/session.inc).

MongoException: The MongoId object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor in session_write_close() (line 41 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/remember_me/remember_me.module).

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later. .

yea i had the same problem yesterday

and it sais this below my post

Edited by zikkim

I noticed something.. While i am using the latest Firefox. (so is my fathers computer) I cant acces the site here normally but on that pc i can. while both had the same cookies. And i deleted my cookies today. after DE_Glen asked so. still nothing on my side. edit this is the regular websites Error that i get:

Error message

• Warning: Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer in drupal_session_start() (line 287 of /var/www/live/includes/session.inc).
  • MongoException: The MongoId object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor in session_write_close() (line 41 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/remember_me/remember_me.module).

Edited by Marabunta5