Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attack On Titan Indie F2P Tribute Game

Deidaku

Hello everyone , since it's off topic I wanted to tell you guys about an indie F2P tribute game of attack on titan / Shingeki no kyojin. It's a really popular anime so I wanted to see if aming warframe fans some like AoT as well  . here's the link :http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

For those who know the characters : you can play as Eren , Mikasa , Armin, Jean , Marco, LEvi , Petra , Sasha  and in the next update probably Hanji.

you can fight ordinary titans , the deviants, crawlers , jumpers,  in the forest or the city . The female titan and the colossal titan have their own boss battles.

So what do you guys think?

I've been playing the hell out of that game for the past few weeks.

I'm actually quite good now, I hope.

It seems like one of those games that's hilariously impossible at first, but grows on you as you start to kill more.

I know right? the difficulty curve rose so much with the addition of the crawlers cheap b*stards  who's your favorite character?

I know right? the difficulty curve rose so much with the addition of the crawlers cheap b*stards  who's your favorite character?

Sasha.

I do occasionally enjoy playing Jean, but I find that if I do, I NEVER get grabbed. So I can never make use of his special.

And Eren, but I find him to be quite... easy.

I finally learnt, after weeks of getting slaughtered mid-air by those crawlers, how to kill one.

Now I can actually take them down.

Sort of.

It's a 50/50 situation on whether or not I land the grapple.

I usually miss, slam into the ground and get crushed.

So that's fun.

Who's your favourite character(s)?

.....what of course it does :p why do you think so?

I prefer reading the manga or occasionally watching the anime? Maybe just me I guess, same goes for LNs/Anime like Sword Art Online... they don't need a game like everyone says they do. If you enjoy the game, cool. It would seem the makers did a good job than, for me I just don't like playing games for things like this if I can read/watch it instead.

Edited by EinRyu

I prefer reading the manga or occasionally watching the anime? Maybe just me I guess, same goes for LNs/Anime like Sword Art Online... they don't need a game like everyone says they do. If you enjoy the game, cool. It would seem the makers did a good job than, for me I just don't like playing games for things like this if I can read/watch it instead.

The game isn't about the story , you seem to be familiar with the story so the point of this indie game is to use the 3DMG , ( best fantasy steampunk invention of all time ) at its full potential. 

Since it's an indie ,and still in beta like warframe , (without the micro transactions or any kind of transaction btw) , the author keeps adding the the 3DMG mechanics , it"s getting better and better. you should at least try it out since you're a fan of the series :)