Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Way To Improve Lech Kril!

taiiat

disclaimer - i'm borrowing someone else's idea, i don't own it.

in the Melee contest, in this post, a Rocket Hammer was suggested.

Banhammer_zpsfe34f0df.png

this Rocket Hammer sounds like the perfect weapon for Lech Kril. he's supposed to be a mix of Fire and Ice, so this would fit in well - and it would look a lot better than the hammer he's using now.

basically, Kril would attack with this Rocket Hammer (duh) - however, it would work differently than suggested in the Melee Contest, since this is a boss and Telegraphing is important.

what i'd really love to see, is Kril lift the Hammer(overhead attack), and after a short pause (1 second tops), the Rocket Engine would engage(which would have a pretty good sized exhaust trail - gotta make it a spectacle), and the Hammer would come crashing down. probably spreading Ice around (to keep the Fire & Ice theme)

just enough time to telegraph the attack, but still keep it engaging.

some other attacks, such as Quick Attacks(which would still swing from left to right and right to left in a sweeping motion), would have no pause, but would start swinging slowly, and the Rocket Engine engaging after a short distance, speeding up the attack.

i think this would really improve this fight and give it some spectacle, which it doesn't have currently. but all of the more recent changes to bosses, do have this. the bosses have spectacle to show they really stand out from the rest of their faction. 

and i think the idea of a Rocket Hammer is perfect for this.

also, this is the right section for this, right? i think it is.