Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe-Battle/morph-Concept

dreampuke

I'd like to start by saying sorry I could not provide an image. I'm not much of an artist and all of the models I was planning on using can't be imported to SFM. It would be really cool if someone would feel generous enough to draw something, but for now I apologize.

The battle/morph frame.

Master and manipulator of tactical combat, this frame has the ability to switch between two forms, battle and agile.

Agile form allows for a slimmer frame built for speed, stealth, and relies on equipment to get the job done.

Battle form is much more threatening covering the frame in large spikes allowing for greater endurance in direct combat on the front lines.

Stats:

Agile

Health: 85
Power: 100
Armor: 65
Shield: 130

Battle
Health: 150
Power: 100
Armor: 110
Shield: 85

Powers:

Morph: Allows the switch from agile to battle and vice versa (default mode is agile)

EMCU: Deploys an electric mobile cover unit that also increases energy at a rate of 0.1 per second (is not a one way shield like frost's globe).

Conditioning: Greatly increases stamina, stamina recovery, and grants enhanced shield regen for himself and his squad members more (more efficient in agile form).

Battle hardened: Becomes completley immune to all ranged attacks and is granted unlimited ammo.

(more efficient in battle form)

Just a rough idea of mine. Once again I would like to make sure the stats of agile have slightly higher shields and speed than average and battle have slightly higher health and armor.

Feedback is appreciated as this is my first concept idea.

Edited by dreampuke

this would be very hard to balance without inadvertently making the other aspect of the frame too strong.

Clearly I was unable accomplish this, but I never really expected to be able to do so. All I really wanted was to get the general concept out.

Edited by dreampuke

Oof. While I can see the appeal of the concept, this would be very hard to balance without inadvertently making the other aspect of the frame too strong.

so make the battle frame the 'morph' ability be a buff. Like rhino skin. it only lasts for so long but makes your all around stats more powerful. would make agile form its normal standard form.