Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack Of Shield Capacity Mods?

ectoplex

I've gotten about 12 pages of mods so far, and not a single one has been shield hp (though I do have like 4 or 5 of them for my sentinel that I don't own). Took like a day and a half to get vitality, which popped up as a wave 5 defense reward, which I jumped at to make the rest of the grind not as horrible.

I've tried random levels all over the place, Tolstoj resulted in 4 pistol multishots (so much for low levels not dropping rare things), and at one point 6 fusion cores in a row.

Well, my story is simple. After update I just ran Tolstoj, got a few mods for my weapons, then headed to Kiliken and obtained Vitality and Deflection from the very first run (with 5 or 10 waves, but 10th was actually hard to solo).

Gotta be my usual luck, like getting Frost in 3 runs.

I started out update 7 running venus for a bit and then grinding on Europa and Sedna for hours on end without seeing a single shield mod. Went to mecurary for a half hour and got 2 vitalities and a redirection (shield mod). Just stick to mecury. The lesser drop rate for rares means you'll have a better shot at getting common ranked mods like the shield and hp mod.

Still farming, still no shield mod, still can't get past Earth missions cause the Commander keeps teleporting you inside the enemy mob and you die mercilessly without a chance. This is the first game that is actually making me hate my friends for their @(*()$ $&*&*#(%& luck (some of them even got multiples of those) while I'm still stuck with 100 shields. Please, this stupid RNG madness needs to go, I have been trying again and again and still no shields and I am seriously getting bored of farming Saturn and Mercury.

This is not a challenge, this is just $&*&*#(%&, get lucky or you can't play further, seriously losing any incencitive to even keep playing.

/Frustration

Still farming, still no shield mod, still can't get past Earth missions cause the Commander keeps teleporting you inside the enemy mob and you die mercilessly without a chance. This is the first game that is actually making me hate my friends for their @(*()$ $&*&*#(%& luck (some of them even got multiples of those) while I'm still stuck with 100 shields. Please, this stupid RNG madness needs to go, I have been trying again and again and still no shields and I am seriously getting bored of farming Saturn and Mercury.

This is not a challenge, this is just $&*&*#(%&, get lucky or you can't play further, seriously losing any incencitive to even keep playing.

/Frustration

Get a setinel and put guardian on it. It's next best thing to shield mods and combined with shield mods allows you to tank a lot of damage.

Get a setinel and put guardian on it. It's next best thing to shield mods and combined with shield mods allows you to tank a lot of damage.

Because of how costly fusion is, I doupt I have any credits left to even buy the blueprint, let alone farm the ingredients nessesary to make it and them fill it with mods, do I seriously need to farm for 2 people now while this madness could be easily fixed by making shield mods ACTUALLY common and not a mythic drop?

Because of how costly fusion is, I doupt I have any credits left to even buy the blueprint, let alone farm the ingredients nessesary to make it and them fill it with mods, do I seriously need to farm for 2 people now while this madness could be easily fixed by making shield mods ACTUALLY common and not a mythic drop?

That's why I bought both sentinels when the update went up. I figured there'd be some kind of credit sink and that I'd be better off buying new content before I blew all of my saved up credits.

Edited by Aggh