Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open Recruitment) "sangheili Covenant"

Col_O-bronn

This is a mainly roleplay-based group, you may know it from the series "halo" i noticed that some warframes look like the armors of some sangheili (the warframes listed are required, atleast one of them)

Warframe requirements: option A: Rhino (looks like the most common elites, major (red, but default helmet) and minor (blue, with default helmet, also the other helmets look like other ranks.) Obtion B: Frost, default helmet. (looks like the elite generals.) Option C: Banshee. Default helmet. (any colors, they look like the females. (not shown in the halo games, but there are some arts of them, and some mention, and images, on the halo universe) they are used by the female warriors, and by the oracles (also always females, and i don'tmean the floaty ball oracle, those are monitors, i mean elite oracles.)

We currently have only me, and one other member, and are in (very) Early development, with only one current dojo room, and a short hall, we are trying to expand, and will have all labs, and some gardens, maybe the pvp arena, and obstacle course.

If you are interested, contact me ingame, or on steam, when i'm online. (the steam account is multi-user, if i'm online, the name will be "Han (Covenant Goddess)")

Edited by NataliaLohel

generals have to be gold, (or yellow) and the stuff above... also its restricted to only certain warframes, because no others look like covenant elite armors. and since even in combat, we'll do roleplay, looks mean everything. also it shows your rank.

its like the thing in all clans... the more you rank up, the more permissions you have. but all female elites are allowed access to banshee, and rhino, rhino is universal, because its for lower ranked elites, you learly see in halo 2, when elite armor is removed, its extended quite a bit past the body, its either extremely thick armor (for males) or the thick armor is hallowed on the inside, for females. so wearing minor or major elite armor, its almost impossible to tell male from female, other than by their voice. same with the general, most elite armors are like this, but some females (banshees) like to show off that they are female, and will wear breast-fitted armor, instead of hiding it beneath thicker armor. its just a prefrence.