Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Lycaon, The Werewolf Warframe

the_Backdash

I had an idea for a Warframe so I drew it and came up with powers.

Probably needs rebalancing.

Image (Warning: large)

l6ww.png

Stats

Health 50 (150 at rank 30)

Power 150 (225 at rank 30)

Armor 100

Shield Capacity 150 (450 at rank 30

Sprint Speed 1.2

Stamina 150

Polarities 4x = (ability)

1x V (attack)

1x D (defense)

Aura Polarity V (attack)

Abilities

Lunacy (Name needs work)

Energy cost 25

Equip cost 0/1/2/3

Power strength 1.25/1.4/1.6/1.75 damage multiplier; 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4 speed multiplier

Power range N/A

Power Duration 15/20/25/30 seconds

Your melee weapon is temporarily replaced by claws and your primary and secondary weapons are temporarily disabled. For this duration, your melee damage is increased by a multiplier of 1.25/1.4/1.6/1.75 and your speed is increased by a multiplier of 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4.

Essentially Valkyr’s Hysteria without the healing and invulnerability and with a speed buff.

Fast Healing

Energy cost 50

Equip cost 4/5/6/7

Power strength 100/150/175/200 health

Power range N/A

Power Duration 12/10/8/6 seconds

Heals 100/150/175/200 health over 12/10/8/6 seconds.

Pounce

Energy cost 75

Equip cost 6/7/8/9

Power strength 600/700/800/900 damage; 50/75/100/125 health

Power range 7/8/9/10 meters

Power Duration 1 second

You jump up to 7/8/9/10 meters in a straight line at a single enemy to which you deal 600/700/800/900 damage. In addition, the target and any other enemies you collide with on the way are knocked down. Then you regain 50/75/100/125 health.

Ferocious Howl

Energy cost 100

Equip cost 10/11/12/13

Power strength 700/800/900/1000 damage

Power range 8/10/12/15 meters

Power Duration N/A

Deals 700/800/900/1000 damage to each enemy within 10/12/14/16 meters, knocks them down, and gives them the Weakened status condition.

I was going for a Warframe that is best suited to short melee skirmishes; while he has high shields and armor, his HP is fairly low so he needs to get out quickly when his shields go down. Lunacy basically just lets him go nuts in melee as well as providing him with a good escape tool (since it increases speed). Fast Healing helps compensate for his low health (in addition to just being a nod to traditional werewolf lore). Pounce adds more health recovery as well as giving him a good way to get into melee and take out big targets. Ferocious Howl is basically just a panic button (in addition being his only area attack). 

So yeah, if anyone has any input, I'd love to refine this concept even though there is basically zero chance of this ever being used by DE.

Edited by sournote103

The image contradicts the typical wolf and their being physically streamlined.

I would thin it down and lose the tail.

Edit: Other than visual art OCD, I like the concept.

I've seen werewolves depicted as being large and muscular in most media, but I can definitely see where you're coming from on that.

Also I intended him to look more slender, but he ended up looking bulkier so I went with it.

No I mean like his first is her 4th with her 3rd built in, his second is part of her 4th, his 3rd is just the reverse of her 1st and his 4th is a nuke. All you're messing is her useless second.

Could you explain more what you mean and/or how you think I could improve or differentiate the powers?

I would reduce the speed to at least 1.2, probably even lower seeing as he has a speed increase skill that lasts 30 seconds. I think his 1st ability is just far to similar to Valkyr, and arguably better.

I don't think he needs 2 heals, even with his low HP. 

Another press-4-to-win 4th ability, not much to say really.

Loki should always stay the fastest 'Frame, it's his thing.

I would reduce the speed to at least 1.2, probably even lower seeing as he has a speed increase skill that lasts 30 seconds. I think his 1st ability is just far to similar to Valkyr, and arguably better.

I don't think he needs 2 heals, even with his low HP. 

Another press-4-to-win 4th ability, not much to say really.

Loki should always stay the fastest 'Frame, it's his thing.

Thanks for the input! I was really unsure about the exact speed, so that's definitely helpful, and I'll think about the powers more.