Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thief'w Wit "abilites"

MollAgdeduba

Thief's wit is the mod that allow you to see on minimap the mod, the crates and the resources with a yellow point. This mod is perfect for farm the map but for me it has some problem:

1) Crates - mods - resources has the same sign (the yellow point) why don't change with differnt colour? (This is the minimal problem)

2) The TOP PROBLEM is that when you take form the floor a resource or a mod it stay coloured on the minimap until his disapperance or until ALL the team has took it.

This isn't a "aura mod" that work on all the team, so why i must see the resources of other player that I've already taken and stay coloured only for confuse me (and confusing everyone use this mod)? When i take from the floor a resource pack or a mod it MUST disapper on MY minimap!

Edited by MollAgdeduba

Useless mod, don't bother equipping it.

I don't tink is useless... this mod + Master thief is a perfect combination for farm the map; add this 2 mod on your nekros with "skill 3" fully efficiency and farming a map you can take resource like making 3 normal "farm run" or like 5/6 "rush/killing run" and also double the number of mod taken...

This mod was quite good in the void. It shows hidden cannisters that you might be able to jumpsmash with melee. If you have carrier (and possibly vauban with vortex) you can get the loot from behind the wall. or you could before. havent played it in a while.