Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Experienced Player Looking For Good Clan

(PSN)Antsack

Good morning everyone. I'll kick this off with a little bit about myself.

I'm currently mastery rank 9(almost 10)

I run several leveled / forma'd warframes

I'm sitting at approx a 1.6 million mod rank

I have experience with high time survival (40 mins plus)

I have experience with high wave defenses (wave 50 plus)

I'm looking for...

A smaller clan, I'm not interested in an 800 member clan with 200 inactive players

I'm 28 and would rather play with adults

I have all the clan tech stuff, only thing I would "need" in the dojo is a trading post

Looking for cool people to play with

Looking for good people to play with(I'm not too concerned with everyone's mastery rank as long as the skill is there)

Looking for active people

Please feel free to drop me a line on this thread or on psn(pls not in game as I miss the messages) if you're interested in maybe picking me up.

Thank you

Any idea off the top of your head of the player count in MI-6?

I'm pretty sure MI6 has close to 100 players if I'm not mistaken. And I've never heard anything bad about them. Sometimes Letter 13 gets a little snippy on the forums (i.e. the "You're wrong" messages) ;) Just kidding with you there Letter.

Sorrowbringers is also recruiting. We have about 80 players of all skills and a lot of core guys who play every day. However, I think that while we have a few pretty good players, MI6 has some that have been playing for quite a while doing endgame sorts of missions, whereas we have a lot of people who do high-level missions but are still learning as we go.

Either one of us is going to have our research done, but seeing as how you are rank 9 I'm guessing that you'll have most if not all of the research weapons.