The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silencers/suppressors

Chrome-hound99

I was thinking that maybe in game where you have gear, you could select a suppressor to put on your weapons. Two classes maybe? One for secondary weapons and one for primary?

Maybe the color of the silencer depends on some of the tint colors of the weapon. 

And you could craft them for just some Ferrite and Polymer bundle and it takes about a minute. But it has the durability of about three levels worth.

So the blueprint WON'T be consumed and maybe you could keep crafting them in the foundry.

I think that if they put this into Warframe, people wouldn't have those kinks in the level where there are groups of enemies facing EVERY direction that forces you to stay behind cover to wait for them to spread out.

An Idea if been thinking about for a while c: 

With the current build load outs, the silencing mods are not usable and a waste of mod space. I don't know anyone who uses them and there's no way I am going to deal less damage by replacing a crucial mod w/ Hush/Suppress. I think the way the warframes have different skins and helmets in the Arsenal is the way silencers/suppressors should be handled for weapons. Then they could expand the use of the factory and make starter weapons better by enabling foundry enhancements/upgrades in the slots for each part of the selected weapon (i.e. a scope, longer barrel, silencer, laser dot, better shoulder rest, etc).