The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting Anything From Harvester

Genoscythe

Hey,

Just wanted to ask:

is it a bug or intended that harvester drops nothing sometimes? I killed him 2 times already and I have not yet received any part of the detron (checked inventory too, nothing).

If intended, I would suggest that he drops at last 1 part of the weapon every time you kill him, because Detron is the only weapon I dont have and I find it horribly annoying that harvester is so hard to spawn, its frustrating, it makes me want to leave this game and never come back.

We have to do something against this horrible RNG, I think I am not the only who feels like it completely ruins a big part of the game experience.

EDIT: Just noticed something else: I did not get any e-mail/message whatever that I was marked, he just appeared in a random invasion mission for me.

EDIT2: A friend just told me he got him around the same time he appeared for me, he also did not get a "marked warning", coincidence or all a plan of harvey?

Edited by Genoscythe

Hey,

Just wanted to ask:

is it a bug or intended that harvester drops nothing sometimes? I killed him 2 times already and I have not yet received any part of the detron (checked inventory too, nothing).

If intended, I would suggest that he drops at last 1 part of the weapon every time you kill him, because Detron is the only weapon I dont have and I find it horribly annoying that harvester is so hard to spawn, its frustrating, it makes me want to leave this game and never come back.

We have to do something against this horrible RNG, I think I am not the only who feels like it completely ruins a big part of the game expierience.

+1

well that escaleted quickly.

its true,but i have yet to spawn him cuz' there are NO invisions ATM

well that escaleted quickly.

its true,but i have yet to spawn him cuz' there are NO invisions ATM

I am playing this game for 8 months now, I really enjoyed it, but I think the community has given DE enough time by now to fix things that annoy us since the launch of open beta (idk if it was like that in closed). It is really long, long, long, long overdue.

this game has awesome potential, but for some people things like this are gamebreaking already, and I can uderstand people that leave right after the start. De has already stated they will do something, it is on us to hold out for fixes now.

Harvester is hard  to farm, plain and simple

I think you dont have enough expierience yet, plain and simple.

Edited by Genoscythe

Harvester isn't ment to be farmed at all, it happens and sometime drops something, leave it alone, detron is nothing that exciting

greedy corpus want their little toy.

OT: as much as i despise the "Brick 'o junk" this is a bit too much RNG to be healthy.

Stalker's weapons are more or less the same thing but at least you're guaranteed to get a weapon from him once you see that pink ball of joy pop out the [censored]. no need for additional parts like 'Dread string' or 'Hate blade'. just BP, grind, and build.

Harvester isn't ment to be farmed at all, it happens and sometime drops something, leave it alone, detron is nothing that exciting

If during my whole time with u11 i havent spawned any harvester that seems to be broken. I cant even see new mission and thats bad.