The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Us About Your Rookie Mistakes

infrno40

Question

We all had them and it happened to one or to another. 

Mine was when I didn't learn about fusion until some months later.. To me I thought Vitality mod that were stronger were harder to find so I grind and grind to finding them to no avail. And what did I do to those fusion mods you ask? I sold them, for those that are facepalming right now yeah it was pretty embarrassing now I look at the past. I clearly thought that these fusion mods had no purpose to the game and they were only to be sold for quick credits. After I learned all this I was devastated to learn that they did have a purpose after all. In the end, I got over it and started looking for fusions.

So you regret regretting picking Loki? :P

Mine would be popping life support at 75% on Survival without looking at how much it actually added. Who would figure that keeping life support topped was a bad idea 3 hours in?

i sold my lato, skana and MK1-braton at levels around 15 coz i did not know about the master exps

sold my krakat after level 30 to make space for other weps not knowing i decide to buy plat for more slots

was thinking you have to stay with the same group through out the whole system on the first run [until got disconected :D]

had impression that BP of weps drop like BP for frames and you cant buy them so run for long with just base weps and cronus

potatoed starter frame excalibur as not knowing how to build other frames and formad it with a D polarity destroying the V polarity as not knowign how it works :D

got deat-scared by first stalker appearnce&selfdeth that i was like a chicken the next 50 hours he will come anytime and do it again

basicly running with the few RNG mods you find on the enemies for over 200 h before i found out aout the rare drops in T3 def and finaly got the elemental mods for the weps to do some rainbow dmg

First time running corpus with buddy, didnt know the difference between regular and shockwave MoAs so I ran into a corner and got surrounded by 5 of them. My buddy refused to revive me and ran the rest of the mission without me :p

Using an unmodded skana I melee'd an ancient to death(without knowing about charge attacks)

Friend and I tried to do a full stealth run (im using the furax) I go to stealth kill but move and have to beat someone to death instead of knocking them unconscious.

Didn't know about fusion for a while

Crafted wyrm

Crafted heat sword

Crafted kraken

Spent crap tons of creds at MR6 and have 60 creds at MR9 (not even kidding here, its painful)

Didnt know about mastery, levelled latron to lvl 29 and sold it for kraken (genius)

Made burston ( when it was awful) and sold it the update before it was buffed at lvl 30 and potatoed

Edited by Nantlais

I didn't know the rewards in endless defense doesn't stack, so I just keep going and going, passed by so many good drops. 

I didn't know that other random mods capable of letting you fusion, not necessary fusion cores, but I end up selling so many of them for credits. 

I didn't know what transmute is, so I keep transmute until I have no credits left. 

I used T3 void keys to craft orokin derelict vault runs because I don't know what is void but I know what is vault. I thought that the higher tier the key, the higher chance to get good corrupt mod. 

Now that I think about it, this thread lower my self-esteem. 

Buying orokin reactors is a mistake?

not really, but they can be acquired for free in alerts and invasions. now i have 3 extra reactors and only an unfinished ember prime to use it on.

Bought Control Modules with Platinum...

don't ask pls.

but i wanna know :3