Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2Nd Generation Warframe

MagnumCondiment

So i basically had an idea for new warframes and etc, but i wanted to share my idea for the 2nd generation. My idea is that you can fuse 2 warframes for example: (Rhino + Ember). If you guys like this Idea don;t mind to comment or follow cause i have more ideas for warframe. Also have design for the new warframes

Edited by zJazz

So i basically had an idea for new warframes and etc, but i wanted to share my idea for the 2nd generation. My idea is that you can fuse 2 warframes for example: (Rhino + Ember). If you guys like this Idea don;t mind to comment or follow cause i have more ideas for warframe.

I know its short and choppy but i can explain more if this goes well.

It'd be cool as I am fond of the idea,

yet look at Ben 10. Saturday cartoon going to a special weekday.

Great show, then had way to many generations shot off it.

Also, I am worried about OP.

Gotta love Loki and Volt, Nova and Rhino, and more.

Oh yeah, nice 1st post and welcome to the forums!

Edited by 123Olympian

Can I fuse 2 male frames? Or even better 2 female frames? Ember + Nova = so sexy....

No not really fusing it together, when i say fuse they should acctually combine 2 watrframes and probably they should let you combine your warframes together using creds i mean people buy plat and thats enaugh plus i only wanted to share this idea for them to make it happen.

This would be a super pain to implement but would be really cool/fun to play around with. I can just see a mega man-esk foundry screen for warframes. Each part of the frame is highlighted and explained with trailing lines that show upon cursor placement. Then you could drag and drop different frame components in the different body parts to see what positive/negative effects will happen.

• 3 weeks later...