The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damn Warframe Has Grown

kiddoutama

I can remember back for about 1 year ago when i was playing WF, the friendslist was super buggy, i kept freaking out bcs i wanted to play with my friends.  But wow looking into it now, Just wow how big the game has gotten from being so small at the start

Edited by kiddoutama

This is why I don't get the people complaining about the "state" of the game. If they don't like the game, they could just stop playing it. That they're still around making thread after thread of "this is not beta" means they probably like it. So what is it they want then? For DE to stop improving the game and leave it a featureless bland and buggy mess?

Anyone who's been here awhile can see that DE has made massive additions and improvements to the game over the course of a year. If they haven't been around, they really have no basis to complain if they don't know how the game has progressed.

Edited by Ryme

I agree fully with you Death, except that it's still so much fun with friends. I've been playing since Closed Beta on and off and the game has really made a lot of progress since I first played in 2012.

Really the only thing I miss is the randomized mods and the skill trees, being able to have massive multi-shot or armor (which still affected shield) was pretty cool.

Edited by ShinySmile