The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Game Giveaway Competition!

Virreck_

COMPETITION NOW CLOSED. CHECK NEXT POST FOR WINNER. 

Greetings fellow Tenno!

We have a little Warframe screenshot/video competition for all of you, brought to you by -

THE BANSENSHUKAI CLAN - 100% NINJA. - 3LTSX4B.png

We have 4 Steam games up for grabs:

- Tomb Raider (2013)

- Just Cause 2

- God Mode

- Hitman: Blood Money

There will be one winner per game - 4 winners overall.

There will be separate entry criteria, depending on which game you'd like to win

The competition will be open until February 15th at 23:59 GMT winners will be announced on February 18th.

Here are the general rules - please adhere to them:

- All submissions are to be posted in this thread

- You may submit only one entry for one game,  no more, if you do, only your first entry will count.

- You may not edit screenshots using photo editing software, sure they may be pretty, but that's not what we're looking for.

- Videos may contain multiple players but only the active player will be eligible to win.

- Please specify in your post which game you are entering to win.

Now, here's the interesting part - how can you be in with a chance to win? - let me tell you:

TOMB RAIDER (2013)

Fancy yourself a little Tomb Raiding? to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic game here's the entry criteria:

Show us your bow skills!!

In the style of Miss Croft herself, we'd like to see your best bow kills, submit either a screenshot or 15-30 second video showcasing your talents! - remember vantage points and snowy mountains always look cooler ;)

JUST CAUSE 2

Feel like rocking it with Rico Rodriguez? Here's how you can win:

Rip it up or cause some chaos!

There's 2 ways you can do this - show us your best Rico Rodriguez impression by utilising Valkyr's Ripline submitting a 15-30 second video of you whizzing around a map of your choice - the more kills you can score while doing so is even better!

or

Show us how much chaos you can cause by blowing up enemies with those explosive barrels! - submit a 15-30 second video or a screenshot of your best explosive multi-kill!

GOD MODE

Feel like playing with the Gods..? Here's how to enter:

Destory the horde!

Show us how many infested you can take down in 30 seconds by submitting a video!

HITMAN: BLOOD MONEY

Fancy taking on some assassination contracts? Here's how to win:

Assassinate the target!

Demonstrate your Hitman abilities by showing us your best stealth kills, submitting a 15-30 second video against a target of your choosing.

Well folks, those are the entry criteria, best of luck to all of you!

Have fun!

--- If this proves to be popular we'll be hosting another game giveaway with even more awesome games!

Edited by CXloud

WINNERS

Sadly we only had 3 entries for Tomb Raider, only 2 of which were valid, apologies Deaths.Reap3r, your video was awesome! but.....it had to be between 15-30 seconds.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the winner is...................

NACHINO!

With this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsKrReNpZm0&feature=youtu.be

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsKrReNpZm0&feature=youtu.be

Nachino, check your inbox for your Steam key.

We're a little dissapointed that this little competition didn't get more entrants but despite this we'll be running some more competitions soon!

Edited by CXloud

This is for Tomb Raider:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsKrReNpZm0&feature=youtu.be

My PC is not that good, i play on medium settings, and with Dxtory im able to record without any FPS drop so if you have this program PM me and i will give you a setup for it!

Note that my PC is a notebook!

Edit: can you view it now?

Here`s the url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsKrReNpZm0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Nachino

This is for Tomb Raider:

My PC is not that good, i play on medium settings, and with Dxtory im able to record without any FPS drop so if you have this program PM me and i will give you a setup for it!

Note that my PC is a notebook!

Hi Nachino,

The video didn't embed into your post properly, could you please try embedding it again or post the URL?

Thanks!

Edited by CXloud

• 2 weeks later...