Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Done. Until The Grindfest Is Fixed.

Acco

I don't know what kind of herb you've been smoking, but it's incredible to believe you that farmed

Saryn Helmet /

Saryn Chassis /

Saryn Systems

Full mod set for Warframe

Full mod set for Shotgun (hek)

Full mod set for Pistol (lato vandal)

Full mod set for Gram (melee)

so 4 different type of mod sets fusioned and ready to solo run Phorid under just few days when

others were struggling to complete venus levels while having trouble to gather just few mods,

because all there gears and frames were reset to level 1 and been complaining about how hard

it is to solo anymore? Well, it's possible to think with sheer luck and already prepared resources, suppose

you were able to farm lvl 55+ maps with your lvl 1 stat ASH to get the new saryn parts. But how would you explain

you had only played 4hrs everyday x few days to gather all the mod duplicates required to boost your peashooter

strong enough to solo Late game bosses? It took me entire weekend to get enough duplicates to finish ONE +300%

shield mod and other meager stuff, and it's quiet amazing how successful you were with mod hunting and

quiet interesting to learn how you got strong so quickly.

Well, Instead of calling other 'less fortunate' players "What a @(*()$ dumbass.", do you have any proof to back your

'so claimed' easy exploits? or can you share your secret farming tips since the update 7?

I spent 200+ hrs into this beta yet didn't quiet figure out how to beat the system like you have claimed.

I'm dying to hear what you gotta say next. Seems like we all could learn A LOT from this guy.

20-25 waves of Infested defense can net you a S#&$ ton of mods real quick, especially on later planets like eris. I've gotten 60 mods in one run :|

I don't know what kind of herb you've been smoking, but it's incredible to believe you that farmed

Saryn Helmet /

Saryn Chassis /

Saryn Systems

so 4 different type of mod sets fusioned and ready to solo run Phorid under just few days when

others were struggling to complete venus levels while having trouble to gather just few mods,

because all there gears and frames were reset to level 1 and been complaining about how hard

it is to solo anymore? Well, it's possible to think with sheer luck and already prepared resources, suppose

you were able to farm lvl 55+ maps with your lvl 1 stat ASH to get the new saryn parts. But how would you explain

you had only played 4hrs everyday x few days to gather all the mod duplicates required to boost your peashooter

strong enough to solo Late game bosses? It took me entire weekend to get enough duplicates to finish ONE +300%

shield mod and other meager stuff, and it's quiet amazing how successful you were with mod hunting and

Well, Instead of calling other 'less fortunate' players "What a @(*()$ dumbass.", do you have any proof to back your

'so claimed' easy exploits? or can you share your secret farming tips since the update 7?

I spent 200+ hrs into this beta yet didn't quiet figure out how to beat the system like you have claimed.

I'm dying to hear what you gotta say next. Seems like we all could learn A LOT from this guy.

I guess I may have been lucky with weapon mod drops as it didn't take too long to acquire enough for Rank 5+ damage mods and Rank 3+ elemental/AP damage mods. But then again, I've yet to see a shield mod and only use a Rank 0 Vitality mod.

The assassination for Saryn parts is level 25 ish on average. Not 55. Pretty doable solo with mediocre mods (Rank 3 average) as long as you play smart and not try to rush into large groups (unless you're Nyx with Shade -cloak).

Secret farming tips? Easy. Premade team of four competent players with prediscussed warframes/weapons. That saw us through Wave 20ish on Venus - Kiliken early on with no/minimal mods. Transitions were made based on the mods we individually looted, eventually reaching a point which allowed us to do harder missions on Pluto, Eris.... etc. I'd say my friends and I got earlier access to harder missions simply because we didn't bother spending all our time searching for shield mods and instead relied on killing faster, executing the waypointed target (never seen a pug group do this), not overlapping cc abilities, avoiding being caught off guard in the open, and being able to guesstimate when to rush and when to fight.

I too spent 200+ hours on this game already. Guess our two groups learned different playstyles and strategies.

Saryn Helmet /

Saryn Chassis /

Saryn Systems

Don't believe me? K.

https://forums.warfr...me/#entry143285

That was on the first day of update 7.

My Lato Vandal. This is from today, but it hasn't changed much since my earlier post.

346D1D0DF4DB1B0016050A2F5A7DB952FEC.jpg

The mods I've been using for my Gram, though they're now mostly on my Fang since my Gram is 30, and I like to be constantly levelling things up.

AF7BA4F0DC833492FA49DDDB021C148BE54.jpg

And here's from just today:

F4DD6F6F768976ACDC10ED5D3A974518233.jpg

3E1D842CB0BE065F2173E5E26FE8CF04305.jpg

I also just finished farming Nyx a day and a half ago. Only had her Systems blueprint before Update 7. Need proof of that too?

I guess I may have been lucky with weapon mod drops as it didn't take too long to acquire enough for Rank 5+ damage mods and Rank 3+ elemental/AP damage mods. But then again, I've yet to see a shield mod and only use a Rank 0 Vitality mod.

I'll openly admit I got pretty lucky at the start. Got a vit mod and a shield mod. Vit mods seem to be more frequent than shield mods.

The assassination for Saryn parts is level 25 ish on average. Not 55. Pretty doable solo with mediocre mods (Rank 3 average) as long as you play smart and not try to rush into large groups (unless you're Nyx with Shade -cloak).

Yup. I mainly duo'd it with a friend of mine with somewhat equal gear as I had. We had some problems at first, but once we learned how that boss worked, it was pretty simple (though there were a few deaths once in awhile. No wipes, however, and usually ended with revivals anyway).

Secret farming tips? Easy. Premade team of four competent players with prediscussed warframes/weapons. That saw us through Wave 20ish on Venus - Kiliken early on with no/minimal mods. Transitions were made based on the mods we individually looted, eventually reaching a point which allowed us to do harder missions on Pluto, Eris.... etc. I'd say my friends and I got earlier access to harder missions simply because we didn't bother spending all our time searching for shield mods and instead relied on killing faster, executing the waypointed target (never seen a pug group do this), not overlapping cc abilities, avoiding being caught off guard in the open, and being able to guesstimate when to rush and when to fight.

A good way to farm, I agree. But in all truth? My main way to farm was Tolstoj, solo. Lots of mods, and you can sell that Cronus blueprint for pretty steady gains per run. More info on what I did is in my thread I posted above.

With Phorrid, I simply soloed (mostly) and did as everyone else stated - ran around in a circle. Whenever I saw him about to roar or do his green spike attack (did that sometimes right at the start), I'd just use Saryn's Contagion. Contagion is lacking in actual disease damage (it buffs your melee weapon with disease), but it also makes you invulnerable. Put in a good power efficiency/Continuity mod and you'll be able to stay invulnerable for about 10 full seconds with lowish costs (takes 50 energy normally).

I too spent 200+ hours on this game already. Guess our two groups learned different playstyles and strategies.

I'm mainly a soloer. If I'm with anyone, I'm with a good friend of mine. Rarely am I actually in a full group unless I'm doing Defense or just randomly joining other online rooms.

Edited by SoulEchelon