Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shield Mods

Legoend

I like this game. I really do. Thats why I became founder and thats why i keep on playing even though I didnt find a shield mod yet.

To give you some information for how long im searching for one:

When Update 7 came out and we had to run low level missions I took the opportunity to use a Warframe I never played before to level it up while farming. By now, this Mag Warframe is lvl 25 and quiet close to 26 and I still couldnt find a shield mod yet.

I was glad that I found at least two HP mods, one randomly in a level and one as a reward for a defense mission.

Why would you make a mod that is so essential for the gameplay so incredibly rare?

I am not crying over the changes of Update 7. After getting used to the card system it feels quiet nice.

Made this thread to see whether there are others with the same problem since 80 percent of the players dont answer when you ask them ingame.

EDIT: Lvl 26 now. Still no shield mod.

EDIT2: Lvl 27 now. Still no shield mod.

EDIT3: Lvl 30. Still no shield mod found.

Edited by Legoend

same boat, been on a lot trying to re equip, but alas no shield or hp mods yet. gotten 1 armor but no credits to even boost it past 10%, lol. bought the sentinel bp for 100k, but then find out i need a control mod, but can't kill hyena for one :(.

Well, imo, it is that rare, because it is that good..

Took me a while to find one as well, but when you do, it is freaking sweet.. Just keep trying..

same boat, been on a lot trying to re equip, but alas no shield or hp mods yet. gotten 1 armor but no credits to even boost it past 10%, lol. bought the sentinel bp for 100k, but then find out i need a control mod, but can't kill hyena for one :(.

Just do missions in Neptune, you can get Control Module from lootables in the planet.. You just need luck..

Edited by whitehorus

Well I understand that it is really good and that thats the reason why its rare. But I dont think it should be, "I leveled my Warframe to lvl 30 and still didnt find one yet"-rare.

Anyways Im gonna see if I really reach lvl 30 without finding one :P

Edited by Legoend

oh ive been on neptune trying to get one since the patch, and still nada. i just wish i would have stockpiled stuff like that when it was easier to get :(. right now i can get killed by 1 lvl 5 charger if i get shat on with stagger, just makes me so sad lol

Yeah, I'm sitting on a veritable mountain of rare mods and not a single shield capacity. It really does make one wonder what the RNG's up to back there.

Edited by Thor