Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Players So Little Time

Doom_Bunny

I'm not sure where to post this but hopefuly it's here.

The alerts/invasions for orikin reactor/catalyst or anything of value are just going away too fast due to the amount of players who play it and those who grind it. I suggest either these nodes take much longer to complete as in the completion rate drops slower then a normal node or that those who have completed their 5 or 3 rounds (depending on the node) not be allowed to continue to grind that node.

This problem has been increasing due to new players. Now new players are great cause they mean new ideas in forums, new ways of playing but DE has to realize that they need to adjust to the influx of new players.

For an example of this I refer you to the most recent alert. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/167941-orokin-reactor-shaxeuropa/

It wouldn't be difficult to make a minimum amount of time before the invasion started ticking down.  Until a day passes, each completion only adjusts the invasion by 1/50th of the normal value.  Once that passes, the invasion ticks down as normal.

The jump shouldn't be too sudden, because the major influx of players will have gone by already.

• 2 weeks later...