Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spinup Speed Mod Plx

DeadlyNerd

Y'know, I'd actually just let this one go, but when 2/3 repliers missed the point with a purpose of being douches it's really hard to pass up.

Smartasses, speed trigger(and shred), increase total rate of fire, meaning that with the increased spin up speed, you have a terribad ammo economy(as opposed to veribad).

Yes, shred works quite well, but certain weapons got their own exclusive mods. Why couldn't LMGs get the spin up speed mod? Moreover, why do you oppose a mod that wouldn't affect your life in any way? Just for the sake of creating an argument?(if I recall correctly, that's called trolling) If so I can always file a report.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

It does effect them because it adds more S#&$ they won't use to the drop-table.

Increasing the fire-rate shouldn't hurt your ammo economy unless you're getting up to viper fire-rate. Use some firing discipline, don't spray everywhere. Shred is perfect for the job, because it reduces spin-up, and acts as a damage multiplier by letting you hit multiple targets.

Why do LMGs need a weapon specific mod if, as you say, shred does the job just fine? Adding weapon-specific mods just for the sake of adding a new mod is a waste of dev time, and dilutes the drop table.

They're right and you're bing a huge jerk. Calling other people who replied with a PROPER post douches, when the very post you answered them with droops of how #$&(% you are yourself is so funny and annoying at the same time...

If there was a spin-up mod for the LMGs (Gorgon/Supra), they wouldn't be, essentially, "Gatling guns", or "miniguns". They'd just be an oversized assault rifle and a waste of a mod slot. Would you rather use that slot to sling more bullets in less time, or decrease spin-up time for the original firerate of the weapon? The potential use of Shred vs this "Decreased spin-up time" mod.

My vote is Shred.

Y'know, I'd actually just let this one go, but when 2/3 repliers missed the point with a purpose of being douches it's really hard to pass up.

Smartasses, speed trigger(and shred), increase total rate of fire, meaning that with the increased spin up speed, you have a terribad ammo economy(as opposed to veribad).

Yes, shred works quite well, but certain weapons got their own exclusive mods. Why couldn't LMGs get the spin up speed mod? Moreover, why do you oppose a mod that wouldn't affect your life in any way? Just for the sake of creating an argument?(if I recall correctly, that's called trolling) If so I can always file a report.

They havent missed a point, you missed it. Creating a mod with that will be weaker than speed trigger yet takes same space would create yet another never used mod. DPS>ammo economy.