Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Like To Start Firing With A Full Clip Sometimes...

magusat999

I've recently been noticing that every time I get ready to fire my gun (Primary) it needs to re-load. I may get one shot off sometimes - but then its back to re-loading every time I fire it after a pause in shooting. I have tried bridging this gap with manually re-loading - but it exhibits the same behavior whether I had previously re-loaded ("R" on the keyboard) or not. Frustrating when you need to shoot something RIGHT NOW and do not expect or have time for a re-load due to the situation. I first noticed it with the Penta, now I'm using Grakata and getting the same result.

Penta 5 shots. Grakata extremely fast rate of fire. Of course your gonna run out of ammo fast.

I'm not running out of ammo. The guns are re-loading - say I shot off my magazine then didn't use the gun for three rooms (actually it doesn't matter if I shot it off or not - same thing) - I press the trigger after three rooms of nothing - I get re-load. (My Penta gets 6 shots, btw - that's 4 formas to get that...)

Second example - I know its going to pull this re-load junk so on the way to the next fight I press "R" to re-load. I get to the fight, press the trigger... RE-LOAD HAPPENS. Why is  it re-loading when I just re-loaded it??? Sometimes it will fire a single shot - and then, re-load! 

I'd say double check your keybinds. You might have reload bound to two keys that you're hitting on accident.

I'm using default keybindings and I don't see it re-loading except when I do it on purpose and the manners I mentioned. The "shoot" key is the only key I press when I am firing and this happens.This sounds like a response to replies - you can check the original response for the issue. There are no other keys accidentally pressed and my example doesn't indicate that at all.