Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Rng Bug In Void Survival

Lord_of_Lords

My friends and I were doing some T1 and T2 survivals and we noticed an annoying consistency to our drops.

Warframe2014-01-2504-16-15-19_zps919768f

This game was in a Void T2 Survival.  We went for almost 55 mins and decided that another Mag Prime piece wasn't worth it.

If it's not a bug then more reward tiers would be nice...  I ended up with 7 Mag Prime systems in 2 void runs and overall 17 Mag Prime components that I didn't need.

I don't have my EE.log because i did almost 7 boss runs with the same friends later than night.

Its just luck mate. It just so happened that RNG selected the Mag Prime systems and BP each time... unfortunatly.

Not necessarily... RNG was actually broken like 9 months ago, and we didn't find out until after it was fixed, 2 months after it happened.

It could be broken now and we won't know for a while...

According to our wiki (which I know is wrong), Mag Prime Systems are a rare drop from T2 Void Survival.  

My hopes are that someone at DE will look over the astronomically low chance this drop pattern and respond with any information that they would like to give.

Edited by Lord_of_Lords

Funny that it's reporducable as I've never had RNG THAT bad in the Survival. I tend to get a good mix of Forma, Mag stuff, then Latron bitz. It is just luck of the draw, regardless of how you look at it. Even when the RNG was broken before I personally wasn't having many problems.

I understand your frustration at that, but you honestly just have to keep trying mate.