Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing A Lot!

W4RH3AD

I have been crashing so frequently for quite some time now. Just yesterday, it took me like 3 runs, just to get that the catalyst from that alert mission!

A few weeks ago, I also tried to do an invasion mission that rewarded a orokin potato, but everytime I get into the mission, I would crash or if lucky, not crash(RNG?!?!). I was able to do more than probably 5+ missions, but because of the crashing, I was able to complete only 3 missions and because of frustration and time, just gave up entirely.

Now, I'm playing more invasion missions, and just recently, I have already crashed 2/2 times, because I feel out of the map, and everything turned black before the Warframe Crash Report thing comes out. Really frustrating.

TL;DR: I have been crashing a lot in invasion/alert missions, normal missions seem to work fine.

Edit: Now, its 3/3.. I'm giving up on those Fieldrons..

Edited by W4RH3AD

Have you tried disabling Multithreaded Rendering? It's an experimental feature and some users are reporting that it causes their games to crash.

Also while you're at it I suggest trying the following:

- Verify game cache (from launcher)

- Disable DX11/64-Bit (in addition to disabling Multithreaded Rendering)

Also if you're getting frequent crashes then it may be a good idea to grab your EE.log file (instructions here) and make a dxdiag.txt file from the DirectX Diagnostic tool and submit them both in a support ticket.

Alright thanks! I tried disabling Multithreaded Rendering(I don't even remember enabling it..) but unfortunately, it didn't work..

But nevermind, I sent a support ticket with hopefully what seems like the EE.log file as well..! Thanks.