Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Zoren Melee Still Broke After Hotpatch...

Jinpu

DE Please fix Dual Zoren melee bug. Whats the point of having fire rate of 2.0 when everytime I press "E" button, the melee action gets cut off by Charge.

Fang does not have this problem.

This is affecting gameplay. While fang is good against most mobs, they do not hit multiple targets and Dual Zoren does. So when I play missions with infected... fang is pretty much useless...

it is directly related to latency right now

using melee in online games is just sketchy right now until they figure out what they screwed up

me personally unless im the host i hate playing online as the lag is horrendous

EDIT - ok i must just be lucky i am not experiencing it in solo play, but i do get it when grouped in online play, whatevs

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

it is not related to latency. I tried solo mode and my work connection is super fast...

I just think they messed up the melee formula somewhere.

I want to hear from DE about this issue because I am not the only one complaining about this....

Bump!

I am having the problems too, and as vexing as it is, they have a lot on their plate at the moment. They had to release the patch less polished than then intended, but had to due to deadlines. I know DE_Steve has spent a lot of his sleep hours working out some of these bugs with the new patch and I'm sure it will be addressed soon. Update 7 is a big change for all of us, and while this certainly doesn't make it any easier, they do have a lot to do on their checklist of things to fix at the moment.

I've actually died a few times soloing (failed my first mission solo today in fact) because of this bug. Kept locking out my animations, wouldn't let me jump and ground slam to cc. The ground executes need a bit of polishing too. Sometimes I will go to execute and it will do like 4 or 5 quick attacks and finally do execute animation once they stand back up. Not sure if that is entirely latency related or just a flaw in the new mechanic.