Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Shout-Out To The De Sound Designer

FierceRadiance

I have to say how impressed I am with the "soundtrack" of WF. I've never heard such a really creative use of sound in a game before. Who ever thought that a bouncing ping-pong ball could be used to ratchet up tension? I smile every time I hear that, it was a really clever idea on somebody's part. And that TUM-tum-tum-ta-TUM drumbeat is practically a signature of the game now! All kinds of unique percussion, and that's in addition to the fantastic death-roars, the squirm-inducing 'squishy' sounds when we eviscerate someone, the deliciously weird voices of the bosses, and the hilarious "Leave my mother outta this"!!! Kudos and well-done.

Havne't noticed posts on this topic anywhere, and it definitely deserves to be recognized.

I have to say how impressed I am with the "soundtrack" of WF. I've never heard such a really creative use of sound in a game before. Who ever thought that a bouncing ping-pong ball could be used to ratchet up tension? I smile every time I hear that, it was a really clever idea on somebody's part. And that TUM-tum-tum-ta-TUM drumbeat is practically a signature of the game now! All kinds of unique percussion, and that's in addition to the fantastic death-roars, the squirm-inducing 'squishy' sounds when we eviscerate someone, the deliciously weird voices of the bosses, and the hilarious "Leave my mother outta this"!!! Kudos and well-done.

Havne't noticed posts on this topic anywhere, and it definitely deserves to be recognized.

Music style its called Taiko Drums if i'm not mistaken.

Warframe's music is composed by Yakudo