Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reaper Prime Should Be Better Than Store Version

StuffedTurkey007

The reaper prime and the dakra prime do not have any non-prime counterparts.  This can fit into the lore due to the fact the tenno may not have known of these weapons, so never reproduced them.  People try to link every prime to a non-prime, yet they ignore the lore. 

What lore?

REAPER PRIME IS NOT RELATED TO ETHER REAPER.

My job here is done.

Source? Reason? Any information at all? I see "Reaper" and "Reaper Prime" with identical stats; that's plenty enough for me.

The reaper prime and the dakra prime do not have any non-prime counterparts.  This can fit into the lore due to the fact the tenno may not have known of these weapons, so never reproduced them.  People try to link every prime to a non-prime, yet they ignore the lore. 

Dakra Prime is called "Cronus Prime" in the game's files.

Edited by SortaRandom

Source? Reason? Any information at all? I see "Reaper" and "Reaper Prime" with identical stats; that's plenty enough for me.

Reaper Prime was added in Update 8. In terms of its stats, design, and way it plays? It is considered the Orokin equivalent of Stalker's Hate; it has a lower charge damage, but a higher attack speed.

It is assumed to not based on Ether Reaper, since the Ether Reaper was not added till Update 10 and has a unique blade type closer to the other Ether bladed weapons. They are most likely a unique brand of weapon, as no to-date Prime weapons sport Ether blades.

Also note that the Ether Reaper comes with a 'V' polarity slot, unlike the Hate or Reaper Prime.

Reaper Prime was added in Update 8. In terms of its stats, design, and way it plays? It is considered the Orokin equivalent of Stalker's Hate; it has a lower charge damage, but a higher attack speed.

It is assumed to not based on Ether Reaper, since the Ether Reaper was not added till Update 10 and has a unique blade type closer to the other Ether bladed weapons. They are most likely a unique brand of weapon, as no to-date Prime weapons sport Ether blades.

Also note that the Ether Reaper comes with a 'V' polarity slot, unlike the Hate or Reaper Prime.

I wouldn't use the chronology of when something becomes available in the store to be the lore-chronology of when it was invented.

So...Ether Reaper is stat-wise identical to Reaper Prime, except stronger because of V polarity.

-_-

I think having 100% identical stats takes precedence over simply being a sidegrade...

If that were the case, wouldn't it be called hate prime? thats like making a prime version of the scindo and calling it fragor prime.

If that were the case, wouldn't it be called hate prime? thats like making a prime version of the scindo and calling it fragor prime.

They were both released within the same... week? They're both scythes, but they're not of the same family tree. It's as if you're trying to say the Dark Sword should be paired up with the Heat Sword for a dual melee weapon.