Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibility For Different Melee Keybinds

Gryphticon

Now, I'm really tired that why my dual zorens, I do half done charged attacks when I'm trying to do normal melee attacks, you guys really need to add a option to keybind charged attacks and normal melee attacks.

I also have a problem, when I do normal melee attacks, I sometimes do charged attacks even if I'm tryping on my keyboard really fast, I mean ridiculously fast because I'm used to it but after update 7 I got that problem. I tried to keybind melee to a different key to see if it's my keyboard but no luck, I till get charged attacks sometimes, like 1/4 times I do charged attacks.

I tried not doing anything and taping the key the fastest possible but no luck, it still does charged attacks. Is it because I have dual zorens? Thanks.

I have never had that problem. What kind of keyboard are you using, and how old? Could be you hit the button too many times, or dropped something in the keyboard and now it sticks causing charge attack to occur. Plus charge attack is a "CHARGE" attack it wouldnt be a charge attack unless you were holding something down.

I have never had that problem. What kind of keyboard are you using, and how old? Could be you hit the button too many times, or dropped something in the keyboard and now it sticks causing charge attack to occur. Plus charge attack is a "CHARGE" attack it wouldnt be a charge attack unless you were holding something down.

Well, it is a old keyboard but I never had this problem with my zorens before Update 7. Well, also my E key is a little broken but I tried using a different key but not much results... I would try another keyboard just for fun.

Well, I tried using alot of keys, anyways, it may be my keyboard that need to be replaced.

Actually, this topic is a little Bug and Suggestion but I decided to merge them.

The festure would be actually cool.

Actually, the accidental melee charging has been a problem since Update 7. Regular taps started counting as a "hold" randomly for whatever reason.

Same thing happens to me with not only just the Zorens since U7, so it's not just you.

Well, I'm trying a new keyboard now, i'll see how it goes. (I still prefer my old one...)

Edit: Still does the same things with the new one but it's less frequent.

Edited by Gryphticon

I too have had this problem, there is a thread about it in the gameplay bugs section, and I am using an18 month old sidewinder gaming keyboard and a logitech g9x mouse. so I'm pretty sure it isn't a hardware issue. Seperate binds should be included as an option anyway just for people who whant that extra level of control.

I too have had this problem, there is a thread about it in the gameplay bugs section, and I am using an18 month old sidewinder gaming keyboard and a logitech g9x mouse. so I'm pretty sure it isn't a hardware issue. Seperate binds should be included as an option anyway just for people who whant that extra level of control.

I was asking for keybind options but I added a bug part aswell.