Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival 1Hour +

BaSiLB

Question

Almost certainly.

I'd recommend Trinity, but an Oberon should be fine too.

Then maybe a frame with a buff or debuff. So a Rhino/Nova/Banshee/Ember.

If not a buff/debuff frame then one with a fair amount of CC like Vauban/Volt/Nyx.

That's what I would personally recommend. Feel free to completely ignore that and try whatever you feel comfortable with.

Depends what you define as high end mods.

Personally I'd likely run with two trinities with a max duration build.

Gets you over 20 seconds of Blessing. You just take turns pressing 4 every 20 seconds, this works because you can be affected by two blessing from different players at the same time. You can get a narrow minded fairly easily. It is far from the rarest corrupted mod.

So yeah, you have to invest in your gear a bit if you want to reach high waves/times. That's kinda the point.

It is indeed possible. I have done so against Corpus with a friend with two frames. One of us as Vauban the other as Frost. To make the combination that you cant shoot us and cant get close to us between snow globe and bastille. I'm sure this can be done with something other than Vauban such as Nyx. But frost is very nessisary.

It is indeed possible. I have done so against Corpus with a friend with two frames. One of us as Vauban the other as Frost. To make the combination that you cant shoot us and cant get close to us between snow globe and bastille. I'm sure this can be done with something other than Vauban such as Nyx. But frost is very nessisary.

what about Trinity and Nekros

Havn't tried it. While I get why people would say Trinity, Nekros, and Oberon. But that's more or less healing the damage done to you. It'll get to a point to where enemies deal too much damage to heal. So sticking with a combination to prevent the damage is better than healing it off when you get to the higher end survival/defence missions.

Me and my Roommate have done it repeatedly. Most often with a Trinity and Banshee. Because once you get lvls over 140 or so, Even Nova's M-Prime and a 6 Forma'd Synapse make it a bit tough. And since Nova's exploding targets get to a point where they dont even scratch the health of anyone around them, Sonar and its damage wins. Ive also done it with an Oberon and an Excaliber....I dont advise doing that. You have to be an Excal God to keep from being downed constantly, and eventually you can't kill them fast enough to make paths of escape, no matter what you do.

Lokis can go on forever, they are essentially immortal. But their issue is that they will never be able to kill things fast enough without good hard CC. My personal record for dual-survival is 1 hour and 28 minutes, done with Trinity-Penta and Nova-Synapse.

Given that base description you've given I'd say, "No"

No mention of weapons...

The "high level mods" statement is also a subjective limitation. Does that mean you don't have Flow, Focus, etc? Or that you are lacking Corrupted mods?

2 support frames and only one with meaningful KB protection against a faction that uses KB tons.

No frame based AOE damage. Although Terrify would be useful.

Without more information I don't see it as possible. Too many variables.

I mean, if you only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something...

Trinity is boring as F*** but works easily. Nyx is the queen when it comes to cc and can probably solo to one hour (I'm gonna test that out with maxed range Chaos)

Any damage frames are out of the question imo, you need aoe CC, and one that can target an infinite amount of enemies (Vauban would be good at first but will get overwhelmed)

Rhino is always good but since he rely on his weapon you'd need to go with a roar build, and past a certain point your iron skin would die fast. 

SO. let me say that .. i have done that with a random guy while i was leveling my Penta i was Trinity and the other guy was Nekros .. i wasnt fully moded yet .. as i said i was lvling my Penta 

and here is 2 screen shot prove of that ^_^

4Nolo.jpg

VCbqT.jpg

Faction : Corpus .

frames : lets say : Trinity and Nekros 

weaps lets say penta . 

was going to post this. (penta or ogris, doesnt matter)

Important things: 2 energy siphons, trinity must have constitution/continuity/narrow minded/blessing/link, nekros must have desecrate

You'll need some luck with the tiles on Elara, some rooms have very little enemy spawns there, but going for one hour is definitely possible.

check my post in the first page down the page 

was going to post this. (penta or ogris, doesnt matter)

Important things: 2 energy siphons, trinity must have constitution/continuity/narrow minded/blessing/link, nekros must have desecrate

check my post in the first page down the page