Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amazing Nerf Flux Rifle

Awazx

Before damage 2.0, the Flux Rifle was equivalent to Synapse. Now, I see this information on dpsframe.com: 

Flux Rifle DPS: 4595. 

Synapse DPS: 11583. 

Do these data are correct or error dpsframe.com?
Edited by Awazx

at the current stage, there really is no point of building the flux due to it's high cost unless you are looking to get those 3k affinity.

strong clan tech nerfs like this really makes me question whether DE even bother trying it out on the test server before it's deployed.

To make it worse, DE is just too damn stubborn to admit fault and refuse to actually balance it properly.

strong clan tech nerfs like this really makes me question whether DE even bother trying it out on the test server before it's deployed.

Agree. These data are relevant: 

Braton DPS: 5112. 

DE you're doing? You have turned Flux Rifle 1/3 of a Synapse, and unless a Braton.

Or maybe revert the old continuous mechanic back.

Agreed. I really don't see what the new system is trying to accomplish.

The continuous weapons how hit more slowly than a large portion of rifles at base, and nearly all automatic rifles that have a speed mod installed. I mean, seriously?

Agree. These data are relevant: 

Braton DPS: 5112. 

DE you're doing? You have turned Flux Rifle 1/3 of a Synapse, and unless a Braton.

Holy crap. The Braton even beats it? Isn't Flux a rank 6 weapon? Lol.

I don't remember anything being better or even close to the synapse pre damage 2.0.  Throw up an electric shield, and it did enough damage to kill lvl 500+ enemies without problems, and it didn't even have innate armor piercing.  That said the current state of continuous weapons is pretty sad - they need to change them back to being actually continuous damage instead of this crappy slow hit rate thing they have now.

synapse works with heavy caliber without negative effect on accuracy unlike flux.

same with penta unlike ogris.

^ Incorrect mate. The only thing that Heavy Cal does on Flux is make it have some slight distortion. Which is actually better to hit moving targets since the perfect accuracy laser ironically makes you miss a lot. And the data that the Braton is better is incorrect if you use Heavy Cal on your flux. (as you should anyways)

well, pre 2.0 Flux could rival synapse on accuracy and raw damage, now after 2.0 elemental damage is now RNG, and i cant stop stressing how the status chance was shifted from per *bullet* to per second, and that used to be flux advantage, it could deal massive amounts of damage with its puny 9% status chance because it would deal damage very often, now on top of that its damage per sec has been harshly reduced, so has been the status which still remains at ~10% and is now  per second, which gives the very very sad chance of only 6 status chances per minute average.....

tl;dr

Flux needs a much more better status chance or a higher dmg per second