The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If The Stalker Was Butthurting...

-Mandachordian-Tenno-

What the F*** did you just @(*()$ say about me, you little Tenno? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tenno Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Tenno, and I have over 9000 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warframe and I’m the top sniper in the entire Tenno armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the F*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my @(*()$ words. You think you can get away with saying that S#&$ to me over the Universe? Think again, #@*&$@. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Tenno rebels across the Universe and your Low-level warframe is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your warframe. You’re @(*()$ dead, Tenno. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare Dread/Hate/Despair. Not only am I extensively trained in Slash Dashing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Rebel Tennos consisting of Dread/Hate/Despair and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable &#! off the face of the continent, you little S#&$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” Assassination of Phorid was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your @(*()$ Gun. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will S#&$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re @(*()$ dead, Tenno

Edited by JameSPYder

• 1 month later...