The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Talons - Now With Ceiling Trees. Treeilings.

Vargras

MKQf8Ys.png

Named after the Talon mercenaries of Omega, the Talons are meant as a place where fans of both Mass Effect and Warframe can come together, chat, and kill some unfortunate baddies, all while looking damn good.

Things you will find:

-A casual atmosphere.

-A clan run by a passionate fan of the Mass Effect universe.

-Imaginary Makos! Sorry, the real thing won't fit through the dojo doors.

-Imaginary biotic gods! The warframe powers are close enough, right?

Things you will not find:

-Super serious clan groups repeatedly doing events because LEADERBOARDS

-Omnigel

If this sounds right up your alley, toss me a message in-game for an invite. The clan emblem is pending and will show up in-game after it is approved.

Edited by Vargras

Damn that emblem is so cool.

If I wasn't already invested in joining the Shadow Reavers and you had the 12.0 researches coming along, I'd sign up.

Good luck!

We actually do have some of the 12.0 researches running. Zephyr and the Akstilleto are currently researching, and we'll have the Phage and Jat Kittag researching after the base research is done.

Two spots left until we have to size up to a Shadow Clan. Let me just tell you why you should join, and what you're missing out on.

We've got ceiling trees. Trees on the ceiling. Treeilings. Does your dojo have treeilings? Of course it doesn't. We've got blue trees too that you won't find anywhere else. okay so they're just under construction right now

ZOLrxAW.jpg

Fish? We've got fish. We've got so many fish, every day would be a fish fry, except we don't fry any of them because we love our little fishies, yes we do!

y8kWs1y.jpg

You want gardens? We've got gardens. Now you can relax in style after a long, hard day of murdering hundreds upon thousands of guys who were just doing their jobs!

JWJTdzW.jpg

"But wait," you say, "this isn't enough. I wanna relax even more". You're just in luck, cause we've got other amenities such as "beating up your friends in the dueling room", and "failing repeatedly at the pillars in the goddamn obstacle course"! You'll laugh! You'll cry! You'll take up drinking because wow those pillars are hard!

j6b8DSn.png

You want to make things? We've got that too! We've got all the labs, and we're steadily getting everything researched and built! So next time that Grineer Lancer goes "HHNGHAAAAAaaa" as he slowly dies, you can nod and say, "Why yes, I did make this gun"!

obJ8gUD.png

So what are you waiting for? JOIN TODAAAAAAAAAY!

also because our emblem is awesome

Hey I'm actually looking for a good clan to enjoy warframe with I'm mature, i like to play casual and grind for gear even help out my team mates. I've been lone wolfing it for a while and would like to enjoy this game for what it's worth. So much potential in this game. My ign is thefivefoxtrot what do i have to do to join?

Hey I'm actually looking for a good clan to enjoy warframe with I'm mature, i like to play casual and grind for gear even help out my team mates. I've been lone wolfing it for a while and would like to enjoy this game for what it's worth. So much potential in this game. My ign is thefivefoxtrot what do i have to do to join?

Nothing, really. Just be aware that the clan is meant for fans of both Mass Effect and Warframe. Even if you haven't played through the Mass Effect series, you can still join, but just be aware that it pops up in conversations from time to time, so you might not fully understand it.

Edited by Vargras

3500 N7 rating on Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, and I replayed all three games to save Mordin, and this is my favorite clan on the citadel.

Or it would be if I was in it, but I'm not, but I guess you can fix that can't you? I mean, do you not want to be my favorite clan on the citadel? These recommendations aren't just handed out halfazardly.