The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De... Please Make It Stop

Deaths.Reap3r

Alad V is a Space-Mengele. Prove me wrong.

(You can't.)

Hey, Ced, I apologize for coming across as "rude". I googled "warrior's honor" but got a bunch of entertainment modules. You mind clarifying that?

also:

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:47 PM

Ced23Ric, on 31 Jan 2014 - 12:43 AM, said:snapback.png

Only that it makes little to no sense at all. Even if that alloy would cause air to become more dense, it would float down and be replaced by thinner air, causing a perpetual cycle. That entire process requires energy, which would have to be provided by the metal - and either cool it down or eat it up, until it's inert or gone.

Is physics still mandatory in school?

I wasn't concerned with the proposed application.

I'm just intrigued at what it would take for a material to do that passively.

I think that's pretty rude, but I care more about the rationality of your argument then how polite you were. I'm still willing to put up with it.

And I am genuinely interested in how you would respond to my post in this thread. That's what I was disappointed with. It looked like you were trying to worm out of explaining something again, and considering your reputation here, I think in that case my response was fitting.

Edited by Legion-Shields

UN CREATIVE @(*()$ #$&(% BAGS F*** DE AND THEIR #$$ &#! GAME  GET WARFRAME PLAT HACK TODAY IT WORKS!!!!

Are you trying to personify the evils of the Corpus? explain. I want to argue with you.

Or it could be that you are personifying the unification of the grineer and corpus character attributes?

You might have a good point. Elaborate.

Edited by Legion-Shields

I tend to use gas, toxic and viral in my weapons, I don't think I care about honour all that much.

I'm referring to your post on page 12. I don't think I fully understand what you meant by reasonable (in the context of the greater discussion). If you dont want to talk about it  then fine.

Edited by Legion-Shields

I'm referring to your post on page 12. I don't think I fully understand what you meant by reasonable. If you dont want to talk about it  then fine.

Oh I was being sarcastic, my point was Ruk can honour his end of the bargain unlike corpus. If you want proof look at how Fomorian thing or gradivus dilemma started. With Grineer I know I'm gonna get smacked or rather they are trying but it's more direct. With corpus it's all sweet words and promises until you get dismembered and your arm gets used as a back scratcher by some old Corpus dude who is also selling children in to slavery.

Sinced Gravius.. i will support Grineer, till the last Corpus is dead, and they wiped from the map.

Whoever plays with my people, and enjoys dissecting them, or hunt them, or torture them, right Valkyr?... will die. Sorry Corpus.. you failed hard.

What about Darvo? Not all Corpus are scum, and the whole Tenno dissection was Alad V's idea, and he got kicked off the board.

Oh I was being sarcastic, my point was Ruk can honour his end of the bargain unlike corpus. If you want proof look at how Fomorian thing or gradivus dilemma started. With Grineer I know I'm gonna get smacked or rather they are trying but it's more direct. With corpus it's all sweet words and promises until you get dismembered and your arm gets used as a back scratcher by some old Corpus dude who is also selling children in to slavery.

Yeah, i'd say as far as day-to-day dealings with people like Ruk he can be pretty trustworthy. No doubt easier to deal with than the corpus (in general) on that front.

I DO respect Ruk for that.

Edited by Legion-Shields

What about Darvo? Not all Corpus are scum, and the whole Tenno dissection was Alad V's idea, and he got kicked off the board.

well.....we still don't know exactly what Darvo is up to. The only reason I think it's safe to trust him is because this game is supposed to appeal to the masses, which means character development needs to be simple and concrete.

Edited by Legion-Shields

Capitalist governments brainwash work force, kidnap people of other kinds and do experiments on them and dissect them and blatantly try to rip off other (extremely dangerous warlike) nations? Friend, capitalism isn't perfect but I don't think it's that bad.

Maybe we'll never know. Maybe our governments are doing this already. Are more about in the World than our "perfect life".

I'm curious..... What exactly is your view on the corpus?

They're greedy, but reasonable, have limits, sanity, and aren't omnicidal.

They're the gray of their helmets, the grineer are the gray of their suit's underarmor.

The Corpus regulate all solar rails, they seek research, knowledge, and they aren't a omnicidal clone army.

They're flawed, but rational, the grineer are insane.

Basically Grineer=Darkseid or Doomsday, Corpus=Lex Luthor

They're the gray of their helmets, the grineer are the gray of their suit's underarmor.

The Corpus regulate all solar rails, they seek research, knowledge, and they aren't a omnicidal clone army.

/\ This

You've made a better analogy than mine's. But this was what I was talking about.

Edit: "But this is what I was talking about."

Edited by DuRockBR

+1

Edited by Legion-Shields

Corpus seek profit above everything, their research is to make a profit and they would most likely sacrifice other Corpus to make a profit for themselves. Why do people make them sound like innocent scientists?

Tell me, what do people in this world do?

Seek profit.

Now for godsake just stop treating it as a sin nearly comparable to omnicide.

But Corpus do anything to make a profit. They have no morals. They kidnap Tenno and dissect them, is that okay? They started two major conflicts because they tried to cheat or extort Grineer who didn't want to take it. Or are you saying people in this world are willing to kidnap other people so they can cut them to pieces and sell them to highest bidder? I know some do but do other people think it's fine and dandy?

Don't you mean the grineer held a rifle to the corpus's head and demanded lower prices?

I'll just quote this already.

HONORABLE BOARD
THE DOGS ARE BARKING AGAIN. THEY
SOMEHOW FIGURED OUT WE HAVE
BEEN STOCKPILING. THIS UPSETS THEM
GIVEN HOW WE HAVE BEEN TIGHTENING
THE LEASH ON THEIR CONTRACTS. THE
SISTERS ARE DEMANDING WE LOWER
OUR MATERIAL PRICES OR SUFFER
RETRIBUTION BY SOME NEW
SUPERSHIP