Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Powers, They Dont Need Cards They Should Be Integrated Into The Warframe Itself

SALE94

Lvl/rank of ability would be sepparate into 3 lvls.

0-10 = lvl 1

10-20= lvl 2

20-30 = lvl 3

That way we would have 4 empty spots for diferent utility mods, or for some mods that we would like but you never have space for them.

How we can then remove ability when we dont want it, answer you dont have too or sepparate meny depends.

I did remmember that similiar way they mentioned about melee weapons, during livestream the more you lvl it you  will  unlock new moves.

Edited by SALE94

with the upcoming tenno research in u12, i dont think mod cards would disappear. My idea for a solution is that there would be 4 additional slots separate from the 6(or 10) regular slots where you would put your abilities. each slot will hold a 1,2,3 or 4 ability and will be unlocked as the frame progresses. preferably the 1st will be available from the start and the others will be unlocked every 10 levels. Also abilities won't take or remove mod capacity. just my 2c

omg its so simple yet so effective, why have I never thought of this????

brilliant idea my fine sir

Thanks well i got that idea, because livestream when they diskussed about new way too lvl melee weapons.

And i read some thread  about ack of slots, so i put 2 and 2.