Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soooo About The New Faction....

Zoliru

will they come from outer space ?

i just cant imagen them to just POP up in our current solar system and Say this planet and this and this is their faction planet now..........

not if like we would have anykinde of lore that would make that an issue lol

Maybe it's the return of the Sentients? They came out of nowhere before when they atacked the orokin so they could do it again. They also mentioned they weren't humanoid so they're probably the uninfested versions of the Ancients (since the virus that makes the infested was specifically created against them so it makes sense that the ancients are the original infested)

Leaked gameplay sceencap against new faction, SPOILER

space-invaders1.png

Outnumbered by enemies, with players capable of using destructible cover and manually evading hailstorms of bullets while enemy slowly closes in and gains the advantage if they're not dealt with quickly enough.

I like.

They said in, i believe it was live stream 20 that the new faction was going to invade or something but they would have their own plantets because they didnt wasnt to dillude the other factions and move around planets again.

that would be great

I believe they will be coming from a secret place like how the void work. And yes, devs have confiemed they are in the works, i believe from livestream 20. But I won't expect it anytime soon as U12 is coming next week(hopefully), maybe in a couple of months.

we are the Hayden Tenno

as a loki you should be atleast be able to make a half decent joke :P

Actually if anyone is Hayden its Excal but it was stated on some wiki that Hayden made the Tenno faction so we are not Hayden tenno we are just Orokin if anything, also it said Hayden brought the golden age of humanity, the Orokin period.