Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unique Frames Through Forma

spiggan07

A quick suggestion on how to make warframes a bit more unique for each individual, through a lot of play of course.

Right now when we level a frame to level 30 we can forma it, put in a new polarity or replace an old, then we need to upgrade to 30 again to do it again. In the end most of our Rhino frames will be the same, most of our Nova frames will be the same etc.

So my suggestion is this.

Different types of 'forma', so when you hit level 30 you are hit with a lot of choices, for instance you just got your Rhino to level 30 for the first time, you know how he works and want to forma him. As long as you have all the different formas through out the game you could now look at things like:

Elemental formas: Adds a small amount of ice/fire/poison damage to stomp or what ever you're looking to change.

Stat changing forma: adds more damage to stomp but increases it's affect time or its cast time.

Things like this could would mean we could really start seeing different types of every frame on the field with people adding more and more fire affect to a frame or anything else, it would also mean that the people who have multiple blue prints for frames would maybe build them to have different types of the same frame, one for elemental damage and one for pure damage or speed or what ever.

Anyway, that's my suggestion, a few people I know love the idea, you might hate it, but I figured I'd write it up :)

Could be an interesting addition to the game take a +1

Only thing I would suggest is that instead of having them be different forma we get through grinding or missions have them be forma we can build using forma + rare resources or something like that to get "advanced forma".

I like the idea for this. Especially the Stat changing forma idea.

It would mean a lot of different forma for this option. Lots of materials too.

Maybe it needs to be based on polarities. We have been told the polarities are connected to certain faction. Maybe strengths from those factions can be added with polarization.

So, yeah would be interested to see this in game.

Is an interesting Idea.    Though personally..  I'd rather rhino stomp and have shards of stone/metal (depending on the title set :p) erupt from the ground/floor and stab enemies and suspend them that way rather then just floating in the air xD.