The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Warframe In Game?

FOOTENATOR

I was looking through all the warframes in the game and I'm thinking of getting 1 or 2 so I'm not stuck with the same guy forever and i don't have enough patience to look for the pieces to make them. 

Just give me your opinion on the warframe that's your favorite and answer questions like... 

1) How deadly are its weapons. (Melee/Primary/Secondary)

2) what can it be best used for. (fighting/support/healing etc)

3) The special attack things (were you click 1,2,3 or 4 and it does something special) what are the special attacks what do they do and are they deadly/ useful or useless.

4) Anything important to know before getting it. (shields are weak/low health/slow) <-- something somewhat important like that

5) just say if you like it or not and how YOU would rate it out of 10 (1 being worst 10 is best.)

There's a few posts already up with 'tiers' or how good each frame is, if you're really bothered about the so called 'best' look up the apparent god tier ones, followed by a trip to the wiki to find out what works best on 'em.

Also, you ask how deadly are it's weapons, I'll bite here....What? They're all the....what?

i hate to see someone waste plat on warframes that are (usually) an easy farm. message me in game if you have a frame in mind that you want and i'll help you get it. ^_^

disclaimer: i'm not helping you get vauban, that would take about a solid week of camping the alert bar. Volt and banshee i'm kinda half and half on seeing as they'e going to be get able from the dojo soon.

Edited by cladin

Footenator, on point 1... Every Warframe can use every weapon. They don't come with fixed weapons. As for Warframe "tiers" or which one is better, I only know people say some are broken and some are overpowered but the ones I've tried all have their use. For everything else, check the wiki.

First off the weapons you use have nothing to do with the frame so use whatever weapons you want.

The strongest 2 frames are rhino and nova

Rhino is good for tank with high shields average health and high armor and his second skill iron skin absorbs about 1000 damage and makes him immune to status effects like knockdown and bleeding his 3rd skill boosts the damage of the entire teams weapons by 50% and his 4th skill does 800 blast damage and any enemy in range gets suspended in the air for 8s.

Nova is good for massive damage with antimatter drop and her 4th skill slows down all enemys in range and makes them take 200% damage and any enemy killed while affected by mp explode doing blast damage to any enemys nearby but nova has the second lowest shield and health hp of any frame in the game.

Most of the frames have something they are really good at exept valkyr so I really recomend buying more warframe slots but Rhino and Nova are always a good choice for every mission.

ps. as has already been said above me don't spend platinum on warframes none of them are hard to farm exept for vauban.