Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grav-A Warframe With Both Time And Gravity Powers

(PSN)rwm78djm01

Here's a new idea I wanted to throw around. Thought it seemed cool. Here it goes on powers.

1.Gravity wave - Pushes a group of enemies with tremendous force,enough to kill them.

2.Stop - Stops time allowing you and your teammates to kill the enemy while they're standing still. Also,all bullets stop in mid air as well.

3.Defenseless - Grav strips all enemy armor,making them a LOT weaker.

4.Infinite time- Spawns portals leading out into space where Grav grabs all the enemies in the environment throwing them into the portals than closes them leaving them stuck in the stillness of time forever.

Reply here for what you think the stats should be.

I'll draw up the design.

Edited by (PS4)rwm78djm01

1.Gravity wave - Pushes a group of enemies with tremendous force,enough to kill them.

Sounds like the reverse of Mag's Pull. Call it Push, could be the sibling of Mag. :D

2.Stop - Stops time allowing you and your teammates to kill the enemy while they're standing still. Also,all bullets stop in mid air as well.

Sounds like Rhino's Stomp, except no one can use guns. The name could be better for this one. :)

3.Defenseless - Grav strips all enemy armor,making them a LOT weaker.

Again, like Mag's Shield Polarize except for Grineer. Completely useless against the other faction.

4.Infinite time- Spawns portals leading out into space where Grav grabs all the enemies in the environment throwing them into the portals than closes them leaving them stuck in the stillness of time forever.

Woah what? Does this happen instantly? Sounds like an instant kill thing, but enemies won't drop or give you experience when they're sucked out.

That's one power,dude. Grav has multiple powers at her disposal that doesn't use brute force to bend time and gravity.

Seems like the same thing, just the description is different.

Edited by Verryn

Thanks Verryn for stating what I was thinking, lol.

Same with TheThreadWeaver.

==

This frame seems to take a bunch of other frame's abilities and combine them..

Sonic Boom

Rhino Stomp

Terrify/Altered Shield Polarize

Vortex+Pull

It's a great idea,so shut up about it and stop replying.Also,Rhino Stomp uses brute force to bend time and gravity to their will,while Grav had her powers come DESIGNED for gravity and time.Banshee's Sonic Boom is 360 degrees.Mine is 180. Armor is a big factor unlike shields and yes,my 4th idea sounds like that,but more awesome. :) Now if you excuse me,reply to the fanart thread.

Edited by (PS4)rwm78djm01

Yeah, no.... Sorry to say mate, but this aren't good idea's.

It's a great idea,so shut up about it and stop replying.Also,Rhino Stomp uses brute force to bend time and gravity to their will,while Grav had her powers come DESIGNED for gravity and time.Banshee's Sonic Boom is 360 degrees.Mine is 180. Armor is a big factor unlike shields and yes,my 4th idea sounds like that,but more awesome. :) Now if you excuse me,reply to the fanart thread.

When you have to call it a great idea yourself, that says a lot.

Sonic Boom is about 180 and does the same thing essentially if yours is 180.

Rhino stomp does the exact same thing except different description.

Terrify does the exact same thing (reduces armor).  Shield Polarize does essentially the same thing except to shields.

Vortex does essentially what you said except your version would break the game's mechanics completely (any skill that instant kills all enemies in an area regardless of level is gamebreaking-you can say goodbye to bossfights among other things).