Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rebuilding The Lore

netherwarrior333

Guys guys and guys do we have a lore ofcourse not why not we build our own using some of what we know we can make our lore by posting ideas in comments but before all i got inspired by a random wikia contributor who said :CORPUS AREN'T HUMAN THEY ARE BULL S#&$ F*** but that was wierd why he sweared anyways let's start the lore but please no sillyness or grammar nazies make it not so simple try to use some info from dark sector and i really hope the [DE] use our lore as in-game lore but please warframes aren't andromeda droids they are regular humen but bot valkyr she is corpus modded try to make

who are the warframes

why the sentinents made war [humen]

who created the tenno

who is frohd the fraud no don't do this

and any other thing you would like but not silly

There is little lore we can use to say who the sentiants are or why they attacked the orokin

all I can say is that warframes are the suits

Tenno are the people who were the warframes

the Orokin created the tenno by subjecting other people to the void, which altered their bodies and gave them uncontrollable powers

Warframes protect their bodies and harness their powers in a way that makes it useable and controllable

There is little lore we can use to say who the sentiants are or why they attacked the orokin

all I can say is that warframes are the suits

Tenno are the people who were the warframes

the Orokin created the tenno by subjecting other people to the void, which altered their bodies and gave them uncontrollable powers

Warframes protect their bodies and harness their powers in a way that makes it useable and controllable

why not make more you can help me or us build it