The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Complaining About Research Of Frames In The Dojo

geninrising

What annoys me, as always, is that people are complaining WITHOUT IT EVEN BEING OUT!

In my opinion, you can't complain if you've never tried! Hek, they've not even bloody seen it!

In my opinion, you can't complain if you've never tried! Hek, they've not even bloody seen it!

Hek, they've not even bloody seen it!

OH HO HO, I SEE WAT U DID THAR

No RNG, clan research Warframes will be the easiest yet to get.

Also where are the people complaining?

Not a single one on this thread and yet such an explicit title should be attracting complainers like honey attracts bees.

The whole thread looks like some senile old man yelling "Don't cross mah fence!!" with no one nearby...

Edited by CubedOobleck

I don't understand why some people are complaining about how some frames will require a clan now, I've made my own one man clan just to take advantage of the clan research.

Other then formas, the material requirements aren't all that steep, I'm actually just about finished up on almost every research project for the three current rooms. The only weapons I haven't finished researching yet are one's that I simply didn't bother to out of lack of interest in ever getting them.

All in all, other then the wait time when building rooms, which all clans most go through regardless of size unless you're willing to shell out cash.....building a clan all by myself, or at least only the research rooms, wasn't all that hard.

Edited by NoXHeart

I told people to do this in another topic.  I made my own clan and have funded the majority of the resources for around 20 rooms and most of the clan research by myself.  Sure, I have one or two members, including a friend I play with these days (he wasn't there for most of the room-making), but I did almost all the funding and construction of everything... Not that big a deal. <.<

No RNG, clan research Warframes will be the easiest yet to get.

I cannot express enough how nice it will be to not rely on RNG for once.

Only trouble is whether or not the clans we're in are active or not.  Dead clans ain't providing no resources.  But I suppose we could always jump ship and join another clan or make our own, as suggested.