The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Puzzled!?

MysticalMoo

Sorry to start a new thread if this has already been discussed before. I am puzzled how i am seeing mastery 0 and 1 warframes sporting well over 1k shield and health while using excaliber. is this normal? I am also seeing rhinos with at least 500 power, i sat and watched a rhino stomp the ground 11 times in one go, i know power efficiency reduces the cost but 11 times? someone clue me into what i must be doing wrong as most of my mods are maxed and i cannot reproduce anything like what ive been seeing recently.

If they really are Rank 0-1 then they had to have gotten the mods from the Trading channel. Most likely payed for maxed out mods in platinum (cash currency), which cost a hefty fee.

Though I think you may have been seeing rank 10's and 11's as a rank 0-1 wouldn't even have enough credits to pay for the trade tax.

And Rhino Stomping 11x is nothing with maxed power efficiency mods.

Maybe they just didn't do the mastery tests?

Indeed. The first mastery test is ridiculous with the starting weapon, and it might put folks off doing the others until they absolutely have to.

No clue why they start us off with a weapon that's so completely useless against the first mastery mobs. Only got it after a kind soul ran a couple of us newbs through an Orokin Void mission so as to afford a Braton.

Yes they were mastery rank 0 and mastery rank 1 not 10 not 11.. this is why i questioned it on here. Even with max mods at mastery 0 or 1 if you can somehow trade it, i dont know how as trades start at 2. but even if you had a maxed out mod it would downgrade to reflect the mastery level specially on hp and shield. yet this was no bug , i should of screen shotted it and showed all.