Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Can You Please Improve In-Game Content Instead Of Releasing New Weapons Every Week In Mini Updates.

MonsterMonkey

I would like to raise 1 question which was sparked by this discussion: https://forums.warfr...-with-warframe/

Question #1: At the end of 2014, how many Warframes and Weapons will there be?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/167802-january-24th-community-hot-topics/?p=1977086

We are doomed...crushed by tons of warframe and weapons.

This.

The program is in full production now, it's widely available and making money.

They can't say it's a beta anymore.

Yeah...they can. Beta is the current state of the project. Meaning it's not done or it is done. This game isn't even close to done. Combat for melee is screwed, ai is a bit off, and stealth is non-existent. With your "logic" if a building is only half built, but the owner needs money and opens up a gift shop on the first floor, then the building is complete.

This.

The program is in full production now, it's widely available and making money.

They can't say it's a beta anymore.

Gmail was in Open Beta for 5 years and had ads (i.e. making money). I believe they mainly got rid of the "beta" moniker so that they could better sell to business customers.

Different companies look at a beta period in different ways. Google (less traditional) differs widely than say Apple (more traditional). It's up to DE to decide when they are out of beta. The fact that they are "making money" really doesn't mean a whole lot.

I'm an artist who's doing quite well as a CS major. What u got, son?

I'm a CS PhD researching in an arts-related field. That's what I got :P

I'm quite aware of how much we have to rely on external artists providing content for our research, as well as the difficulties of explaining our research to said artists.

Edited by thegooseking

Always welcome those major updates and really looking forward to U12. However, instead of releasing new weapons in 12.1 or 12.2 and so on, can you please focus on improving the content that is already in the game, such as frames, weapons DPS, bugs n glitches, enemy lvls, RNG needs rework?

I agree that we all like new weapons every week but if you just focus like 2-3 weeks on fixing all the bugs and improving enemy factions then in the long run that will be better instead of releasing a new weapon every week.

--> Also please bring back something like cicero event (mini-event) at u12.5 or 12.6 and continue it like with future Updates of major update and a mini update event.

Would like to see Warframe become a better game this year and less grinding, if possible lol

:P update 12 is bringing melee 2.0 and earth...bird frame and possibly the Vey hek rework