Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Love....

Zylin

I loved the Sicarus, so you better believe I made sweet, sweet love to the Sicarus Prime.

I've got 4 forma's on it, and love the weapon.

I used it as my medium/long range secondary when my primary slot has a shotgun.

My only beef with it is the 20 bullets.

Seriously. 20 bullets on a 3-burst weapon. Knock it up to 21 or 24, I can't stand having one burst shot being a bullet short of the rest. It has costed me kills from enemies that need THREE @(*()$ BULLETS AND I ONLY FIRED TWO HKL:EJASPIF HIDVKELWJEOIFD.

Other than that, it's a glorius weapon.

The gold trim, the sound, the reload animation, crit chance/damage, the status chance...Perfection.

I loved the Sicarus, so you better believe I made sweet, sweet love to the Sicarus Prime.

I've got 4 forma's on it, and love the weapon.

I used it as my medium/long range secondary when my primary slot has a shotgun.

My only beef with it is the 20 bullets.

Seriously. 20 bullets on a 3-burst weapon. Knock it up to 21 or 24, I can't stand having one burst shot being a bullet short of the rest. It has costed me kills from enemies that need THREE @(*()$ BULLETS AND I ONLY FIRED TWO HKL:EJASPIF HIDVKELWJEOIFD.

Other than that, it's a glorius weapon.

The gold trim, the sound, the reload animation, crit chance/damage, the status chance...Perfection.

<3 =D

As a long-time Halo player (and hence, a BR user), love the feel and handling of the Sicarus Prime, especially the fact that I don't need a recoil mod to make it decent.

Only issue is... what were DE thinking with 20 clip size? Its cringing my inner-OCD.