Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested?

Bluewolff

No! I want a whole system to be Infested or like before the update where DE wiped out a whole race. I'm sure they are happy about that and party about it too

Way to use hyperbole to emphasize a moot point. They haven't been wiped. They are not as readily accessible for people to easily farm xp and mats, yeah, but that's a good thing, not a bad.

anyone got a clue when infested will be back on the planets again?

need some scans and i bin waiting for weeks now, but cant get em done -.-"

so anyone heard?

The infested are meant to be more of an incursion then a set ammount of planets.....though eventualy youll see infested ships later in updates.

Way to use hyperbole to emphasize a moot point. They haven't been wiped. They are not as readily accessible for people to easily farm xp and mats, yeah, but that's a good thing, not a bad.

Actually that is bad , giving Corpus domate half of the solar system and Grinner the other half there is no balance. Those Infestation that's nothing. It can be easly defeated. All I wanted was Xini... my sweet Xini. DE should give me atleast 1 or 2 planets and Eris must be 1 of them.

Well, I hope the Infested will just demolish and conquer all the planets the Grineer are on, just because of the mindless mass, which is so horny for the deathmark from Alad / Harvester, that practically every Invasion is won by Grineer. Its really annoying to see all Invasion - nodes turn into Grineer Missions to the moment they end. Isnt it enough to take the Infested off the map, so that you can battle them only in special circumstances, or in ODs? It seems it isnt.
I think they really need a planet for themselves and that the other planets have at least 1 or 2 Infested missions on them, because all the "now you´ll fight Grineer, now you´ll fight Corpus, now you´ll ........................................." was boring from the start and the Infested, which mixed it up a little, really were a good decision to put between the other Corpus/Grineer missions.  Also starters are handicapped even more.
Aaand well, can you tell me again which Dmg type nearly all of the Melee weapons have? Or at least the majority? Wasnt it slash? And wasnt that really good against infested? YES IT IS.
Back to topic : The Grineer would loose all of their "Non-homeworlds" and the Infested would partially be replaced with Corpus. If they dont stop that madness, they can call it Grinframe (Grineer/Grinding/(War)frame) and I doubt that anybody enjoys the Grineer-conquering that occurs in the last time.
tl;dr - to say it in the short version -> Bring back the regular Infested / stop the Grineer / make Melee more individual, like it was before Dmg 2.0 (but not that OP as it was in some parts) / and f***ing balance the Galaxy map FFS