Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lankas Scope Messed Up.

Jumalauta

This happens sometimes when i aim with scope and charge. But it happens allways when i charge and then aim with scope. And also appears that if i aim and charge and then move scope those bright things on barrel doesnt move. Following picture is worst i have come up but it happens commonly. Usually its about half this bad.

hjnx.jpg

This has been an irritating lanka bug for a while. Apparently, when you scope, it makes the blue charge glow at the end of the lanka barrel appear right in the middle of the scope.

Fortunately, the blue glow is fixed in place as long as you stay scoped: so if you scope, charge, and scoot sideways a little while scoping, it won't be in the way anymore. That's how I get around it, anyway.

Odd thing is, if you stay scoped, and look at where you started scoping, the blue glow is still there, hovering in place. O.o

Side note, this could go under bugs, but since they apparently have no intention of fixing it, it may as well be under feedback as a long-term issue for an otherwise great weapon. 

Edited by SnaleKing

Change the energy colour to black.

It's annoying, but that removes it, due to black not showing up on any energy colour.

Thanks for tip. Ill try that next time.

Edit: Changing energy color to black helps alot. Still there are some glimmering dim lights but those doesnt matter much.

Edited by Jumalauta