The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot Play Anymore Ce-34878-0 Error

(PSN)nitsua89

I have been playing every day for the past month and had the occasional crash, now after the system update 1.6 i cannot play the game at all. Every time I try to host or join a match i get the error CE-34878-0 while loading.

I have run the "Initialize ps4" feature, re-installed the game, and reverted to factory default settings multiple times.

Any help is greatly appreciated, i love this game but i am unable to play at all anymore

Hmm. I haven't tried Warframe since the 1.6 patch, but if it's constantly crashing from the update that's not good. Will test it in a second.

You may need to get in touch with Sony support regarding the issue, they'll know what that error code means and ought to be able to help you diagnose/identify/fix the issue.

I have this problem also, happens to me mid-game then all of a sudden *BAM* ce-34...blah blah blah. Its happening on so many occasions now it just seems to get worse rather then better.... Plus trying to farm for Ember Prime is a pain because of this.... T-T

Plus I have heard that Warframe isn't the only game affected with this =o

since PS4 firmware patch 1.6 I experienced many CE-34878-0 errors just going through my friends list...

I think it is not a Warframe app related issue so I would open a ticket to SONY Support if the problem persists

I did a complete PS4 initialization ad I believe it fixed the issue for me (so far)

Also I have heard CE-34878-0 code might be related with HD-issues and in many cases SONY replaced the consoles.

Good luck mate !!!

• 4 weeks later...