The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ugh, This Patch

JerZeyCJ

How does the Zephyr take 12 days to build? I figure 3 days to get the parts researched and bought, 12-24 hours to build em, and then 3 to build the frame. Not counting time to gather materials that makes it 6.5 to 7 days.

Haven't build the lab yet to check, are there pre-reqs for each part? 

First of all, you have to build the tenno research room.  That's 1 day.

Then you have to build the zephyr's blueprint. 3 days.  If you don't have a fieldron and a detonite handy, add 12 hours.  Also get ready to build another fieldron, detonite, and mutagen for the next stage (just do it in advance or you'll wish you had).

Then each of the zephyr's parts. 3 days (assuming you have all the resources to do this straight up, as the oxium costs are huge)

7 days achieved so far (add .5 days if you didn't have a detonite ready)

Build each of the parts.  .5 days.  This wouldn't be an issue if we could research them prior to the blueprints.

Build the warframe itself. 3 days.

Grand total: 10.5 or 11 days depending on the exact nature of things, not 12.  However, factoring in the additional mega-farming, the whole process seems like a HUGE turnoff for the community. I daresay I find it more annoying than waiting for alerts every waking free moment of time I have for the vauban helmet as I had to to.  Nothing but grinding and waiting. Lots. And lots. Of waiting.

Edited by LordTrent

I do find this thread a little funny and a little silly.

First bit not aimed at OP, but if nothing was added to Dojo then someone would be moaning about that right now, DE cant win with moaners :P

As someone else has said, 12 days for an entire clan to be able to build a warframe is not bad, there is plenty to do whilst you wait, new game mode looks like fun, and if you cant find something to do, because "you have done it all", perhaps a break for 12 days would make coming back feel fresh :P

And the Hud, really? Its out of the way, out of where the action is? I thought the Hud being the way of the action was a problem but not out of the way plus its in the same place it has just been made to look differnt and with the teams health bars moved to a far more logical place (although most will not notice this as they are to busy running off ahead trying to be commando.. which i always laugh when they go down :P and refuse to revive! dont want to work as a team, dont get revived by the team!).

i think this update has actually set itself up for something else, if you pay attention to the Dravo alert and what was said in it, something big is heading our way! :) 

This update for me is interesting, and I cant wait for what seems to be coming.

And yes there is some bugs, but there is always bugs with big updates no matter the game, let them know what the bug is, and they shall deal with it :P

boo hoo booo hooo hooo

someone forgot that this is beta and everything is a subject for change

u12 is nothing but a prelude to huge melee 2.0 update

Booh hooo hooo... Let's put everything behind a pay wall. DE just wants us to pay 4 everything. I thought this was a free2play.

I do find this thread a little funny and a little silly.

First bit not aimed at OP, but if nothing was added to Dojo then someone would be moaning about that right now, DE cant win with moaners :P

As someone else has said, 12 days for an entire clan to be able to build a warframe is not bad, there is plenty to do whilst you wait, new game mode looks like fun, and if you cant find something to do, because "you have done it all", perhaps a break for 12 days would make coming back feel fresh :P

And the Hud, really? Its out of the way, out of where the action is? I thought the Hud being the way of the action was a problem but not out of the way plus its in the same place it has just been made to look differnt and with the teams health bars moved to a far more logical place (although most will not notice this as they are to busy running off ahead trying to be commando.. which i always laugh when they go down :P and refuse to revive! dont want to work as a team, dont get revived by the team!).

i think this update has actually set itself up for something else, if you pay attention to the Dravo alert and what was said in it, something big is heading our way! :)

This update for me is interesting, and I cant wait for what seems to be coming.

And yes there is some bugs, but there is always bugs with big updates no matter the game, let them know what the bug is, and they shall deal with it :P

Are u for real. Gtfo. U really are clueless after all the crap and feedback DE as been receiving in the last months they pull this on players. Come back when u actually know what u are talking about. Edited by Bazools

i just dislike the fact that they nerfed frost's snow globe while buffing a frame what has a duration skill, giving valkyr 600 armor really? frost or rhino are supposedly the tanks yet you nerf one and you buff a frame with armor to outclass both in that aspect by like 3 times? i also am not pleased about the bows, i own all bows yet tbh the higher travel speed etc=no problem but 125% crit now with only point strike, yet few patches ago you took the soma down to 75% so now even without a forma on a bow i am sure to do upwards of 900 X2 base dmg atleast and if using 1 elemental combo 1800 X 2 dmg then factor in thunderbolt.

Are u for real. Gtfo. U really are clueless after all the crap and feedback DE as been receiving in the last months they pull this on players. Come back when u actually know what u are talking about.

Really? I voice my opion and im told to GTFO? I think I shall stay thank you, since you dont like whats going on, leave? Uninstall the game and go play APB reloaded, then come back here and moan about people paying for things ;)

But i supose the main focus for reply is wondering why your so hostile about other peoples opions and views, I like this update, I like the new mini-bosses you get, I like the new Hud and have been waiting for it since they showed it last year, I like what they have done to Earth tiles, and I enjoy the new game mode... bugger me right?

And as for getting us to pay for everything, I have not seen any warframe, or weapon that can only be obtained through money, and there is nothing wrong with a bit of wating and hard work to obtain something which is how I got Volt, Banshee and Vauban and im proud of what I did to get them, so when I get the new warframe I shall be proud again of getting it.

I say again, if you really do hate the way the game is going, uninstall, should be easy in steam right click game and rdelete local content, and go play a REAL paytoplay/paytowin game and dont be hostile to someone because they took the time to reply. :)

Really? I voice my opion and im told to GTFO? I think I shall stay thank you, since you dont like whats going on, leave? Uninstall the game and go play APB reloaded, then come back here and moan about people paying for things ;)

But i supose the main focus for reply is wondering why your so hostile about other peoples opions and views, I like this update, I like the new mini-bosses you get, I like the new Hud and have been waiting for it since they showed it last year, I like what they have done to Earth tiles, and I enjoy the new game mode... bugger me right?

And as for getting us to pay for everything, I have not seen any warframe, or weapon that can only be obtained through money, and there is nothing wrong with a bit of wating and hard work to obtain something which is how I got Volt, Banshee and Vauban and im proud of what I did to get them, so when I get the new warframe I shall be proud again of getting it.

I say again, if you really do hate the way the game is going, uninstall, should be easy in steam right click game and rdelete local content, and go play a REAL paytoplay/paytowin game and dont be hostile to someone because they took the time to reply. :)

Sorry for being rude its just i'm really upset about all this waiting to get my hands on a frame,its unheard of having to wait more than 4 days to get a frame, not even rng is so cruel (besides the whole ember prime issue), again i'm sorry to act like a jerk. 

But i have to disagree with the "waiting a bit" part... its not a bit! It's like 6 9 or more days and that IS ridiculous, period! No excuses there.

The fact that this whole messup is getting me upset is actually a sign that i care about the game and no i won't be leaving anytime soon but DE needs to stop with these really crappy ideas! Releasing a frame that takes forever to build and four weapons that u can't grab at least 2 bps in the market to play with while everyting is building is just a bad bad move!

Again i'm sorry for being a jerk to you, it's not your fault.

Edited by Bazools

Sorry for being rude its just i'm really upset about all this waiting to get my hands on a frame,its unheard of having to wait more than 4 days to get a frame, not even rng is so cruel (besides the whole ember prime issue), again i'm sorry to act like a jerk. 

But i have to disagree with the "waiting a bit" part... its not a bit! It's like 6 9 or more days and that IS ridiculous, period! No excuses there.

The fact that this whole messup is getting me upset is actually a sign that i care about the game and no i won't be leaving anytime soon but DE needs to stop with these really crappy ideas! Releasing a frame that takes forever to build and four weapons that u can't grab at least 2 bps in the market to play with while everyting is building is just a bad bad move!

Again i'm sorry for being a jerk to you, it's not your fault.

With anger comes passion, I understand :)

I agree it is a very long time to wait for something, and it majorly effects those who are not in a clan which is a huge shame, the main issue I have with this update, and what DE have done with it is Banshee and Volt being accessable in the Dojo, I grinded hard for banshee, and it now being so easily (agreed, still time consuming and slightly expensive) has annoyed me, But i got volt before it became hard to get so I dont know the frustration involved with obtaining him.

Perhaps lower the time to research, or allow formas or other items/credits to quicken the research time?

stop getting upset over a 6 or 9 day wait. you've gone a year without it. They need to pay the bills, and those that have money to spare and want to get it 9 days earlier will pay, allowing them to fund more content. And if you're a tight arse, you get it for free, very soon.