Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Technicalities About Mods

AndyChanglee

Question

The wiki doesn't explain much yet, but what exactly is the Puncture stat?

Does armor pierce melee apply on all kinds of attacks (slide spin, regular, charge, jump, assassination)?

What exactly does electric, freeze, and fire damage do? (I know the intuitive parts of freeze and electric)

Does armor apply when shields are up?

When multishot is 120%, does the world explode (how do you fire extra bullets more than you pull the trigger)?

Does the Paris benefit from reload speed or fire speed?

Edited by AndyChanglee

8 answers to this question

Puncture is the bullet penetrating THROUGH objects/enemies to damage enemies beyond.

I believe armor only applies on health.

A couple of the old closed beta guys have really great threads on these topics, so I'm going off memory here. If i find the one I'm thinking of I'll post it.

Thanks for the reply! I just found out that Paris benefits from firerate.

Puncture is probably too situational for me since I dont have problems killing shield lancers (though I think that would be its best use)

According to the guy who runs the wiki, 120% multishot means 100% for an extra bullet and 20% for 2 extra (o_o')

My questions about the elements and armor pierce still stand though.

Electric Damage has a high chance of stunning enemies, especially Corpus robots. Fire damage may also stun enemies for a short while and deals some additional damage over time to light armored targets, so it's quite useful against Infestation. Freeze Damage slows down enemies considerably and deals additional damage to shields. Armor Piercing, as the name suggest, deals additional damage against armored targets, such as most Grineer units.

Edited by Botskiz

All you need.

Buy LEX, get all those mods. Damage,Fire,Ice,Electricity and Fire rate mod = WIN WIN GOD !!!!

Rest is upto you, reload time or something !

Punture allows you to shoot through those SHIELD GRINEERS (riot shield like thing)

AP allows you to deal more damage on armored parts like corpus head and greineers