Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix The Supossedly Bp Drops On Defense Missions And Really Not Get Them :(

Kabeta

I done 15 waves on a defense mission killikan and supossed to have gotten the Banshee helmet blueprint. So I go to foundry and its not there. So imma try and relog and see if it shows up. But if not I guess oh well :P At least I gotten a ton of mods getting that far into a defense mission lol

I done 15 waves on a defense mission killikan and supossed to have gotten the Banshee helmet blueprint. So I go to foundry and its not there. So imma try and relog and see if it shows up. But if not I guess oh well :P At least I gotten a ton of mods getting that far into a defense mission lol

Wow i just relogged, lost all 20+ mods from doing that defense mission and still no BP from the banshee wtf. Now I'm really upset, and on top of that the game froze to where I had to do a task manager force shutdown to exit it. I hope these micro rollbacks aren't going to be permanent, especially with the revival bugs and everybody dying.

The new defense missions are great and im glad you can get suit parts from them. I do think DE needs to address the rewards drops from them a bit though, i.e the higher the wave the better the drop. I would imagne that was the intention but in all the missions i have done this has never seemed to be the case. I got lucky and got a bansheee part from a wave 5 reward, but i can not call it unlucky when you get a cypher at wave 15. this is an unter useless peice of equipment, very simular feeling stands when after mutipul wave 15 prizes and even a wave 20 prize drop gives me pistol crit chance. I could accept such a mod from wave 5 but not to still have a high drop chance at wave 15 +. these kind of rewards really make this really enjoyable mod a bit of a let down as there is minimal bonus to completing it over failing it.

I've done at least 50 defense missions. I only got 1 banshee systems BP. Wave 5 Gaia.

I think the only thing that can be said about this right now is it doesn't appear, at least to me, that the wave 20+ rewards are really any better than a wave 5 reward. You can get a common mod reward at wave 25 or a BP at wave 5.

The blueprint isn't a confirm drop. The defense just randomly chooses the reward.

It was from the hotfix yesterday when everybody wouldnt get their mods or xp or anything until it was fixed. I done that defense mission and thats what happened :P I had 20+ mods and gotten the banshee blueprint as a mission reward in it and lost it from that bug yesterday lol

It was from the hotfix yesterday when everybody wouldnt get their mods or xp or anything until it was fixed. I done that defense mission and thats what happened :P I had 20+ mods and gotten the banshee blueprint as a mission reward in it and lost it from that bug yesterday lol

Haha, good for you. I already got Banshee systems. *sigh* If only this game had a trading system, I would trade that for a Rhino helmet.

Edited by Dr-Jelly

Haha, good for you. I already got Banshee systems. *sigh* If only this game had a trading system, I would trade that for a Rhino helmet.

Lol good luck with that, it took me 18x playing against that boss to just to get that helmet :P