Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Looking For Frost/ Boar Prime Or Extermination/ M.d. Void Missions\ Od

(PSN)MyTagForHalo

I am after Frost prime and Boar prime (mostly, though i want them all) and I am currently buying up as many T1-T3 Exterm/ M.D. Void keys in order to speed the process up. i also have a large pool of mats to craft OD Keys. I have been doing them by myself and helping my RL friend (who is new to this game). But i know there are plenty of you looking to get your hands on the pieces. So i will extend a offer out to you guys. I will have two open spots in my missions most of the time (sometimes 3 if my friend isn't on). 

Things you need to know first:

EDIT: Removed 1 + 2 (pertaining to experience i, and my friend have with the voids and the vaults) Over the past few days, my friend has been able to rank up and buy new gear.  (and find new gear) I have learned various tips and tricks to moving around and getting to "unreachable" places, as well as making it into nearly every single vault.

3) I would prefer if you used your mic, even if it is the freebie-cheapie that came out of the box. Communication is wonderful, especially in defense. Even if its not game related, i would much rather talk to you than have to talk about you. :)

4) I dont exactly just want to run OV all day long, I need to mix it up/ collect mats/ alert missions/ trade. So if you would like to just go and play survival for the hell of it.. we can do that too. Im just saying, dont expect me to run 15 keys straight a day.  normal week playtime; 5pm-10:30pm EST.

So, if you want to take advantage of this offer, and you accept my "terms" then feel free to leave me a message. I will only pay attention to this post from  8-4 EST. (while i'm at work) and will only pay attention to my PSN inbox when i get home (please send friend requests with a note to my PSN, not warframe, so i can keep track)

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

Just a comment, your friend should be tearing everything up in Void with Mag.  I would not consider them dead weight unless they never used Mag's abilities.  

Edit:  If you are hosting keys, I and a few of my friends would be more than willing to carry you guys through any of your keys.  We need the money and mod cards from treasure rooms.

Edited by (PS4)Cassik

Just a comment, your friend should be tearing everything up in Void with Mag.  I would not consider them dead weight unless they never used Mag's abilities.  

Edit:  If you are hosting keys, I and a few of my friends would be more than willing to carry you guys through any of your keys.  We need the money and mod cards from treasure rooms.

Yes, he is doing quite well with her. Its just more of a fact that other than max pull.. He doesn't have any ability mods. So he can only do so much damage atm. Like I said, hes new and he doesn't know how to play her to her full potential. I don't have any ability mods other than stretch to give him right now. But hes doing a decent job with what he has. I don't exactly call doing 15% of the damage bad considering im using a soma to tear through entire groups of them. I just added that to make sure there wont be a issue with people complaining at how bad he is playing. I know he will be doing better (and already is) 

Yeah, if you would like to add me on psn so that  i don't forget to when i get home today id be happy to take you. Ill craft vault keys if you want to go vault hunting.

I saw you reply to my other thread, hit me up anytime and we can play together. Send me a friend request on WF and even PSN: Arkger176.

Hope to see you!

NOTE: I wouldn't call myself a squeaker but I don't have a deep voice yet (15), so I prefer not to talk, as I know from experience people don't like talkative squeakers. xD

I'll say important things from time to time, but I don't talk unless needed.

Hi Tennos 

im GMT +1

im searching some squad for prime mission

im sure to respect your contract

and i want to do some voids with you and your friend

Thanks Tennos

Eddy-fall 

Sounds good. I removed most of the "terms" as ive got my friend up to a level where he can kill corrupted just fine, or at least stay alive. We are usually online and playing between 10pm and 5am (your time) on the week days. Or im usually online the whole day on the weekends

Edit: In regards to your other post, we have not gotten too far into grabbing F. Prime's pieces. (currently helmet and chasis) We have been focusing on the boar prime and reaper prime lately.