Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephypr Dive Bomb Umm....

Zylin

Just seems the AOE effect on it is extremely buggy.  At times I can clear out enemies within a 10~ yard radius, other times I can miss things that are literally right next to me and proceed to stun me the moment I land.  Tack that onto the fact it's an extremely expensive to use ability in most circumstances (basically requiring the use of your first ability), and it's average-at-best damage and I find it mostly a novelty ability that I'll forma off shortly.  Ah well, most frames don't have four mandatory abilities anyway, and with all the variety now six non ability slots isn't enough anyway.

I see damage. The AoE it does is pretty damn small, you're probably just not close enough. It sometimes does no damage if you just jump and tap it quickly, just the stun. 

Just seems the AOE effect on it is extremely buggy.  At times I can clear out enemies within a 10~ yard radius, other times I can miss things that are literally right next to me and proceed to stun me the moment I land.  Tack that onto the fact it's an extremely expensive to use ability in most circumstances (basically requiring the use of your first ability), and it's average-at-best damage and I find it mostly a novelty ability that I'll forma off shortly.  Ah well, most frames don't have four mandatory abilities anyway, and with all the variety now six non ability slots isn't enough anyway.

Yea nevermind, i see some dmg but took forever to register.

it's an extremely expensive to use ability in most circumstances (basically requiring the use of your first ability), 

Totally agreed.

For what it is, I would expect it to cost more like 10-15 energy than 25. It seems to be meant to be used in synergy with tail wind. The current cost, coupled with the meh dmg kinda make it feel a bit flawed even if it wasn't bugged.

I will say this, though. Dem sound effects.

Question: does divebomb stack with heavy impact?

Just put maxed heavy impact and i see no difference. But i also see no dmg when i use dive bomb still... it's either bugged and happens once in awhile or it's that bad... I'll be in the middle of a mob and nothing.

Just put maxed heavy impact and i see no difference. But i also see no dmg when i use dive bomb still... it's either bugged and happens once in awhile or it's that bad... I'll be in the middle of a mob and nothing.

cheers for testing, but ive heard the skill itself is buggy. so maybe when that gets fixed or someone on who's client it aint bugged can give some info as well. I'd be very dissapointed if it doesnt stack :(